The Fear

"Olivia? Olivia where are you?!? Olivia!" I screamed as I rushed to rescue my princess.

I could hear her screaming coming from inside the practice gym as I jumped out of my car to find her.

I rushed to the front door as I struggled to rip it open, and do the same to whoever was causing Olivia's pain.

I gripped tightly onto the silver handle, but my sweaty palms made it impossible to catch a grip.

I pounded on the door while my heart pounded in its cavity. With each blood-curdling scream Olivia released, the more forcefull my heart became, as it were dying to be freed and save her itself.

I peered through the window of the door, my breath fogging it up like the fog in my head.

My breathing was about as heavy as the burden on my soul would be if I let her die.

It was dark inside, and difficult to make out the scene, but I saw a singular spotlight in the middle of the court shining down on two figures.

Olivia lay on the ground, with a large scarlet gash above her left eye, leaking her delicate blood.

She gently lifted her head to see me outside. She shook her head no in fear as a dark figure stood over her.

I looked up to see none other than the devilishly glittering smile of Damon.

His lips were drawn back, as he cracked his bloodied knuckles.

I watched as he grabbed Olivia and pulled her up by her high pony tail.

Her eyes were dark and fearfull, much like those of a stray animal in bright headlights.

He then powerfully whispered in Olivia's ear, which was quite loud for me to be able to hear from outside.

"I love the good girls the most. They'll never tell another soul so long as you can convince them."

He then reeled his hand back one last time as her swung for one final punch to Olivia's angellic skelleton.

I could feel my lungs expounding all oxygen to scream for Damon to stop.

It was too late..

Then suddenly, My eyes opened, and I was staring at the safe haven of my bedroom roof.

My hands were gripping onto my chest as I felt sweat, and a scratchy throat overcome the exhaustion of my body.

Holy shit.. What a fucking nightmare.

I glanced down at my phone to see that it was Saturday morning. That was my third nightmare this week, and I was terrified to go to another practice at the place of my most recent night mare, but I knew my mom would never let me skip.

It would probably be a good chance to at least see that Olivia was okay, and the need for that reassurance was enough to get me out of the bed an hour earlier than necessary.

Once i rolled over out of bed and sank back into the cold ocean of reality, i thought about that door. That asshole door, the difference between Olivia's life an death, and no matter what I tried to do, it was impossible to get to her.

And even while im awake, it still seems impossible to get to her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•A/N~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey reader's! I want to appologize for such a long wait and such a short update but I have had alot of things going on at home, and my focus has been on alot of different stuff lately. I plan to continue updating on my story as much as possible and I hope you all that are still reading are enjoying it!

Have a good whatever time of day you're reading this. :)

~HoopsChik32