The Confrontation

Later that evening, i jumped in the shower, and my mind was ravenous over the events of today.

I imagined Olivia's thick wavy hair bouncing against her shoulders as she sprinted down the court.

I thought about how perfectly shaped her body was, and admittedly informed myself of the perfect size of her butt aswell.

I'm such a sucker for a girl with a nice body. It shows tht she takes care of herself.

I recalled the way her eyes shimmered when we sat down and ate together.

Though she was sad for a moment, she quickly picked herself up to please me.

Why would she hide herself to make me feel better?

Why wouldn't she tell me what was wrong? I have the biggest crush ever on her, so i kinda wanna protect her and help her if she's upset.

What was that thing with her mom all about anyway?

I wonder if I was too pushy to be asking her about that. I wonder if she invited me to lunch out of pity. I wonder...

Suddeny, all my thoughts stopped as I heard my phone ring and began to exit the sensual and inviting hot water fall flowing from my shower faucet.

I quickly dried my hand and lifted my phone to see that it was none other than Olivia calling to face time me.

I suddenly felt hot and i couldnt tell if it were from the steam in the shower, or from the idea that I was about to answer a call from the girl I really liked while i was naked..

Or would i answer it? Wouldnt that be creepy?

I stared at the phone, pondering, as it rang..
One ring..
Two rings..
Three rings..
Four rings..
and suddenly her number faded out.

I quivered in regret once i realized what i had done.

She's probably really happy I didnt answer. She didn't want to tell me how wierd I was and that she didn't want to be friends anymore.

Or worse..

She's angry at me for throwing my fries at her or for poking in her business with her mom.

I felt terrible..

Suddenly i hear my mom scream in utter anger towards the bathroom I was in.

"BRIEANNA! WHO ARE YOU TEXTING WHILE YOU ARE IN THE SHOWER? YOU BETTER NOT BE SENDING DIRTY PICTURES. AND ECSPECIALLY NOT TO ANY GIRLS!"

She rushed through the door to see me shaking with my phone in my hand. I struggled to keep covered up and fight as she stalked towards me. She streched her wretched fingers towards my phone and violently snatched it away.

"WHO THE FUCK IS OLIVIA?" She stamped out angrily into the sound waves traveling towards my ears.

"Mom calm down she is a friend i met on the basketball team this morning."

"Humph! And why was I not introduced to her to approve this friendship?"

"Okay mom. First thing, you cannot control who I am friends with . And second, you ditched me! You left me at practice with a group of strangers and never gave a second thought about how i felt!

Olivia was there for me and helped me calm down unlike you. All you do is threaten and hurt me worse than help. If it weren't for her, i wouldnt have even eaten lunch today."

My mom ignored my reasonings and said, "GREAT! More freakin' money that I have to pay back!"

She didn't even hear me say the word eat.

I continued my arguement disgustedly.

"You know what the doctor said about how i cannot be left with my anxiety like that right now.

Wait! My bad. I can't blame you for that because you weren't even there for my testing or my diagnosis either!!!!"

My mother normally gives me ten seconds to talk and explain myself. In these ten seconds I must convince her not to hurt me. I failed this time and was cut short four seconds.

That outburst sent me spiraling into a whole new world of pain.

There i was, lying naked on the bathroom floor with my mother menacing over head. All i could hear was my heart pounding and my fathe laughing at something ignorant on T.V. I knew he could hear what was going on. He chose to ignore it..

I guess that call back will have to wait. I'm sorry Olivia...