Chapter 1

ⓉⒷ

Prologue

•Nicole's POV•

Friday....

Damn I hate Fridays....

You might think it's weird that I hate Fridays but you see every Friday the pack parties all night long. And today was not an exception. Especially, when this Friday was the 'soon-to-be-Alpha's birthday'.

And me being me. I was the pack's punching-bag and maid, almost an omega but not quite. Getting treated like crap since I was a kid, blamed for my parents' death; I was used to it. I accepted it, and I just let it be. Though I can't even remember my parents, I will have my mate.

He will be there to love me, to protect me from all these. He and I against the world. And I shall shower him with love that I was never given, I will do my best to be the perfect mate. At least then someone would love me just as much.

"Nicole, get down here," shouted the Beta, Kaden.

I rushed my way downstairs and saw him impatiently waiting for me.

"Beta, what may I be of service?" I asked politely.

"Clean my room," he demanded, "Now!"

"Yes, Beta. Excuse me," I said and bowed my head, making my way through the stairs.

Entering the Kaden's room, I looked around and thought this is gonna be one long night. I started cleaning for half an hour now and was about to finish when suddenly someone came barging in.

"Kaden, man! I've been looking for you all night long," someone said.

Hearing that deep and velvety voice, I barely contained my moan. The air suddenly smelt different like vanilla and cinnamon infused together. It was a heavenly smell that I can't help but get enough of.

I was about to look up when I suddenly remembered that I have no right to look in their faces unless I was told to. So, I kept my head bowed down until the owner of the voice approached me and lifted my chin when tingles of pleasure run through my body.

Oh, God no! This has to be my worst nightmare yet. The 'soon-to-be-Alpha' , Carter, is my fudging mate. His deep blue eyes lit up and filled with lust but changed into astonishment and shock in a matter of seconds. He shrugged his shoulders in disbelief and disgust contorted in his face.

I lost in my own thoughts when suddenly 'soon-to-be-Alpha' Carter was also too lost in his daze and left me hanging by leaving me all alone in Kaden's room. Tears fell on my cheeks continuously, so this is how it feels to be rejected and to be truly left by the one who's supposed to love you unconditionally.

I finished cleaning Beta Kaden's room and quickly sprinted to my room which us the attic where I cried to myself the whole night until darkness took over me.

▲△❣△▲

Vote and Comment

Hope you guys liked it!! It's my first time writing a werewolf story so forgive me if I didn't write well par to your expectations!! Tell me what you think about it, I'd really appreciate it good or bad!! :)

Angela Bianca

Vote

Comment

Fan