Chapter 3

ⓉⒷ

•Nicole's POV•

One word.

Perfect.

Everything just mended its way rightfully. Carter accepted me as his mate. I know the mate bond will work its way to mend things between us.

I slowly trotted down the stairs to start my 'daily chores' early when suddenly tingles of pleasure spread through my arm. I turned around and faced Carter.

"Good morning," he said sniffing my hair.

I giggled and responded, "Morning."

"You don't have to work anymore," he said, "Let the Omegas do their job."

"But--," I insisted.

"Do as I say," he stated using his Alpha voice and left.

I stopped cleaning and headed outside for fresh air when I suddenly came across a girl around my age crying.

"Hey, you ok?" I said sympathetically.

She glanced at me and cried harder so I took the opportunity to stand up and be her crying shoulder. After quite sometime she stopped sobbing and looked at me in the eye.

"Aren't you the future Luna?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said nervously, "You could say that."

"Cool! I'm Ashley by the way the beta's daughter," she said eagerly.

"I'm Nicole," I said, "Would you mind me asking why you were crying?"

She giggled and shrugged my question off as if she wanted to avoid it. Hmm, maybe it was something personal and who am I anyway to question her.

After that incident, we can't help but become close friends even for the short while we've known each other.

It was getting dark so we decided to go back to pack house. I was opening the door when a furious Carter came into view.

"Where were you?" he asked obliviously.

"I was walking around and met her," I said cowering in fear.

Ashley suddenly appeared and Carter gapped like all hell broke loose. Ashley smiled and offered her hand to Carter playfully.

"It's nice to finally meet the future Alpha. Name's Ashley," she said.

Carter was finally lost in his trance and shook her hand.

"It's nice meeting you Ashley. I'm Carter," he said in a formal tone.

He turned to face me and ordered me to head back to my room. And to go ahead and rest. I did what I was told.

As I was laying in my bed, I can't help but think that something must be wrong with Carter one minute he's sweet the next he's demanding. And with Ashley, I think we'll be great friends.

I wonder what my wolf will be like since it's going to be my 17th birthday soon. And I wonder what it would be like to become a Luna when I turn 18.

☠♰☠♰☠

Vote and Comment

Happy halloween, guys!!! Hope you have a blast!! Anyway, there's a really big surprise for the next chapter. So stay tuned in and hope you liked it!

Angela Bianca

Vote

Comment

Fan

Check out my other book....

Suddenly A Stranger