Chapter 26

GRAPHIC SEXAUL CONTENT

MUST COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER

PRETTY MUCH A PART 2 TO THE LAST CHAPTER

SHORT I KNOW BUT IT IS JUST A PART TWO

Harry's P.O.V

"Ha-harry stop" she moans driving me crazy, I cant seem to stop myself. I look over he body hungrily, she gasps as I suck roughly on her skin, blowing cold air on the now sensitive spot.

Me knowing all of her sweet spots I take that to my advantage, although she is telling me to stop the way her hands are raking my body I would beg a differ.

"Alyssa" I whisper into her ear, I see her shiver under my touch. And the sound of my voice, I bring my fingers to the hem of her shirt lifting it over her head. I stare into her eyes deeply looking for any sign to stop, but she does nothing absouletly nothing.

I take my shirt off grabbing it from the back throwing it in the back seat.

Slowly sliding her shorts down, I see the excitment in here eyes. Yanking them off I kiss up her stomach as she sucks in due to pleasure, I growl in response.

"Ive missed you so fucking much" I growl as I pick her up slightly bringing her into the back seat I kick my pants off,lightly brushing my fingers over he panties.

"mmm" I hear her moan slowly sliding down her panties the excitement gets to me, I grab the condom out of my back pocket in my pants sliding it on I level myself at her entrance slowly entering her I hear her gasp.

"Holy fuck" I grunt as I slowly thrust into her, I am surprised she is allowing this to happen. And in a car in a public place although there are no people around.

"Oh god" she moans as my thrusts become faster, the feeling is forigen but sensational the feeling I have only felt with her. The most pleasure I have ever had, and I have had my fair shares of affairs with girls

"I missed you so much" I growl starring directly into her eyes, she moans in response. Sending me over the edge my thrusts become sloppier as I become undone I keep thrusting until she reaches her ultimate high.

collapsing on top of her our breathing is un even, taking off the now used condom I stuff it into a bag before puting my clothing back on. Watching Alyssa do the same, her cheeks are red and a small smile comes to my face.

"What did we just do" she mutters as we climb back into our seats and I pull away back to my house.

"Something I've missed" I whisper and she shakes her head.

"What are we doing harry what the fuck is this we are supposed to be friends" she sighs and I dont know what to say, she's right but the sexaul tension was there. she needed to know no other guy can make her cum so fast no other guy knows her sweet spot the way I do.

Nobody knows where she likes to be touched.

No one but me.

We pull into my drive way I jump out of the car and jog towards the front door unlocking it and allowing myself and Alyssa inside.

"I showed you I can only do that" I whisper into her neck as I hold her against the wall wanting nothing more then round 2.

"Friends dont have sex harry" she shouts 

"I need you I needed you" I shout this has been the hardest thing and its been two days, two days and I couldn't keep my dirty thoughts in my head. I coudln't stop myself from touching her in ways she loves to be touched.

I have always needed her.

I am unable to control myself..