Chapter 49

Hi guys!

so what did you think of last chapter! I know I struck you by surprise!

anyway I don't have much to say!

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHESSS HEHE JK I LOVE YOU ALL

just COMMENT AND VOTE NEXT CHAPTER

THANK YOU!

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Ready to go" I ask sneaking up behind Harry he jumps causing me to giggle slightly, rolling his eyes at me he waves to his friend I do the same. Intertwining our hands we walk out the door and towards the car, getting in there is so much I want to say to him but I know I cant. Nothings ruining our relationship and I am making sure of it.

but he promised no more secrets..

secrets are what got is into this mess and I guess I am just going to have to have a few of my own, I am going to have to figure this shit out on my own. If he doesn't want me to be doing his part, then he doesn't have to be doing mine.

but now I am just as involved in this as he is..

"When am I getting a gun" I blurt out Harrys eyes widen as he looks at me quickly before focusing back onto the road, that obviously took him by surprise but I am a determined girl. I am determined to figure shit out on my own, and feel safe as I am doing it. I don't want to worry anymore hell I am even looking at Jen for some help.

I just cant tell if she's still a man stealing bitch.

"You're not getting a gun" he says and my eyes widen when he realizes my reaction he fixes his response "I mean not yet" he corrects himself I groan in response, I know this is going to turn into an argument but tell me if you were in my position would you want a gun to.

would you feel safer knowing you know how to use a gun.. and having one with you at all times its a type of security yes I have Harry but I am tired of relying on him for everything I am 19 for god sake.

"Alyssa you don't know how to use one don't give me that look, we have more important things to worry about" he says and I nod my head in agreement a scowl evident on my face.

"You got that right" I mutter under my breathe.

I see him look at me from the corner of my eye and I pray he didn't hear me cause honestly I don't feel like explaining myself, truthfully I cannot explain myself because what I am going to be doing from now on isn't his business if he wont tune me in one what is going on in this crazy place we call a world then I will find out my damn self.

"L-like collage and family and friends" he says and I roll my eyes I know he is trying to change the subject in any way possible, he is right collage is going to be soon. And unlike my plan to go to a nice collage I will be going to a community collage because I cant just leave, I cant leave him, I cant leave my friends, and I cannot leave my family.

Family..

I haven't talked to my mom sense the whole argument and I miss her but I just I still cant grasp or handle this fact right now.

"What about you huh what about collage" I ask him and his head snaps towards me quickly again, I am so unsure of his answer but I'd love to hear it.

"I'm not going" he shrugs and I scoff

"And why not" I argue

"I have more than enough money to live off of for us to live off of collage isn't needed for me" he reply's simply and I scoff that isn't that good of an answer, a collage education is important no matter how much money you have in the bank.

"Seriously Harry I want to learn how to use a gun and more importantly I want to own a gun and bullets and everything else that comes with it" I sneer this isn't going to turn into a big fight I know this is going to be little bickering, because I know he understands where I am coming from I just know he isn't comfortable with the fact

"Why do you want one" he shouts

"Because I want one no I need one" I shout back

This is getting out of control why cant he just grasp the fact that I feel safer with it, he sure as hell really knows the reason why I should be feeling unsafe but he refuses to tell me for god knows why. I don't understand him honestly, he wants to protect me but I cant have a god damn gun you have got to be kidding.

"What are you so scared of" he shouts

"I don't know why don't you tell me" I blurt

mentally cursing at myself for allowing that to slip out of my mouth, I am not bringing anything that happened at the gym up. I don't feel like seeing an angry Harry for Jen talking to me I am kind of Happy she did she gave me some information that I needed and I cant thank her enough.

Although I hate that bitch with a passion I am still thanking her for this little piece of information.

"What's that supposed to mean" Harry growls I completely ignore the question noticing he is pulling up to his flat, I unlock the car door jumping out. I go to the back seat grabbing my bag and walking up towards the house, he didn't seem to lock the door so I just walked in dropping my bag on the floor and taking off my sneakers.

"Care to answer the question instead of walking away ignoring me" he spits and I roll my eyes I am in no mood to argue with him right now, and I don't know why I said it the word vomit thing really has to stop.

"Nothing okay" I shout clearly getting aggravated. "It was nothing, it meant nothing I was just getting a bit worked up and I don't want to argue Harry not at all I want to relax" I say slowly calming myself down I don't want this to turn into some big fight, constantly fighting isn't healthy and we have been doing so well.

"You're right I am sorry" he says walking closer to me a small smile spreads on my face as he puts his hands on my hips pulling me closer, he rests his forehead on mine. His hot minty breathe I can feel it on my face, sending shivers down my spine he has some crazy effect on me.

Slowly Harrys face inches closer to mine and almost feels like the first time we kissed, the time we were both so hesitant about one another although we knew we both wanted it so bad, the spa thing about the kiss made it even better.

Shortly after enough of us teasing each other his lips slowly brush mine, before we kiss the movements are perfectly patterened they move in sync. The kiss holds less lust but more passion our kisses I have never felt the same spark it just doesn't happen with anyone else and thats how you know how much I love him

care for him.

long for him.

he's everything I really have ever needed and I know we've been through hell and back and I am positive there is more to come. But that wont stop the love that we have for each other, no matter what happens we will always have this

these moments.

Pulling away from the kiss we are both gasping for air, that was a pretty serious and intense make out or kiss or whatever you want to call it.

"We should invite some people over order food and watch a movie" I suggest breathlessly I am still a bit out of breathe, but he nods his head pecking his lips once more I pull away from his grasp.

I am going to enjoy the happy times while I can

________________________________________________

____________

( I am so excited for everthing that is to come with these two, 

you all are going to be so surprsied let me tell you.

well I hope you are enjoying this thus far. And I hope you are telling your friends about it

lets continue trying to spread the word about this book okay you guys

comment and vote!)