Chapter 60

Hi guys.

I've only been getting literally a few comments which Is great! Just, I see how many reads I get and more of you could comment so.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Last box" I question Harry he nods his head letting out a exaggerated sigh.

I don't blame him though I am absolutely exhausted as well, we have been packing boxes for hours with the minor breaks in between. I've only had to other mental break downs about this shit today so I am proud of myself, I kind of what me and Harry to by another house.

A new house that we both paid for you know?

It just seems unfair on his behalf to have bought this whole house and be paying the bills.

Don't get me wrong I get paid quite well at my publishing ferm, it's something I love to do reading, and writing have always been a must for me and I mostly got literature classes some type of literature at least.

"I'm paying every other bill okay" I question Harry I know he's gonna argue on this one with me but it is only fair. I don't want to live in a house that isn't partially mine.

"Hell no" he argues back

Rolling my eyes this is exactly what I expected to come I knew he wouldn't want to allow it but he doesn't have much of a choice, I have a job. I can afford to pay some of these bills.

"Harry how do you expect me to live in a house I have no part in keeping" I whine I feel extremely uncomfortable not helping him with the bills.

He sighs rubbing his fingers through his hair I smile with accomplishment I know I broke through to him.

"How about every three months" he asks I scrunch up my face about to argue but I doubt I can change his mind.

"Fine then I but groceries as well" I negotiate with him and I find this being completely fair I have to have a part in this household and this is my way of doing so.

"Fine" he breathes

Smiling widely I place a peck on his lips before dropping on to my bed..

Well my old bed sighing I close my eyes and think about what the future holds.

"You know moving in with each other is a bit commitment" I explain to Harry not making eye contact with him I just keep my eyes closed.

"Yea" he questions almost uncertain of what I may say next.

"I never would have expected you to want to take such a big step" I explain again I hear him huff lightly I am not sure if he's upset.

"Are you just going to keep criticizing me or" he growls and I laugh loudly.

"So maybe you'd eventually later in life you'd want to take the next big step" I question uncertain I am not being clingy and I do not expect a ring anytime soon it's just a thought.

"No" he says sharply

Well that stung.

"You know how I feel about marriage I think it is pointless, people get married for all the wrong reasons back in the day they got married for money. Today they get married so they aren't lonely" he explains.

Hearing him talk about marriage with such dislike hurts in all honesty, I've always had a plan for my life. My mother always had a plan for me and I surprisingly ruined most of it, but I still want a family,

"Where's that shit even coming from" he questions.

Sitting up I shrug my shoulders trying to keep my face neutral although I feel like crying, I know Harry can not be everything I want and need him to be but it would be easier that way.

But our relationship isn't easy and that's obvious.

"It was just a question Harry" I say sitting up off of the bed I am slightly annoyed but I knew this Harry has given me this speech before, how children and marriage isn't his inventory but that is something I've always wanted.

"Bullshit" he growls grabbing my arm and yanking me back, growling back at him I give him a scowl yanking my arm out of his grasp.

"I've always had a plan Harry and I've altered most of it for you but I won't give up everything for you" I say simply walking out of the bedroom now I know this may turn into a huge argument or he will let it go.

"What's that supposed to mean" he shouts.

Sighing ding ding ding of course he didnt let it go, he never let's anything go.

"It didnt mean anything now if you could drop it that be great" I sigh rubbing my head he gives me a clinically bad headache.

"You're just going to practically say you're going to eventually leave me and I can't argue with you about it" he shouts

"God damn it Harry. I have a fucking plan I had a plan and I gave shit up for you. I didn't say I was gonna leave you, but i will eventually go back to America with the girls. Now you could come with me at some point or you couldn't but my life is there my dream is there" I shout.

He looks at me bewildered and horror written all over his face but he couldn't expect me to stay here I don't want to stay here my home is in America.

"Yea fucking right I won't be going to America" he shouts and I nod my head unable to argue anymore he is stubborn so stubborn and everything Is about him.

This shit is to much to handle how can one person go through so damn much. I have shit going on with family... Friends... Harry.

*bang bang*

There's a loud knocking on the door that frightens me slightly.

"What the fuck are you doing here Harry growls

Oh shit.

This can't be happening.