chapter- 5

If you're reading this from the 6th December I will not have updated the rest of the storyline so this chapter and the next few will not make sense!

👉🏻👉🏻You can skip to chapter eight as this isn't major 👈🏻👈🏻

and it's only character development. However I will update this when the other chapters are updated.

/A L E X pov/
I woke up, feeling extremely tired although I didn't drink at all last night.
I plowed into the kitchen and looked around for Riley. After I checked the kitchen and lounge, she must still be asleep. I grabbed some advil, pain killers, and a glass of water and walked over to her bedroom door. She must have a killer hangover right now.

I knock twice but she doesn't answer.
Great, just great. I carefully opened the door, peeking my head in, acting like I'm in a spy movie, and peer into her room.

I glance around it as I didn't really see it last night since it was dark and I was more focused on getting Riley to bed. She has light grey curtains and a dusky lilac duvet. It's all so mature, I was expecting pink and blue covers and curtains. But then again Riley isn't all about the typical girly things.

"Riley I have some water and Advil for you, are you okay?" I ask her, tapping her shoulder. Trying not to be too loud.
"What? Get off me..." she mutters, probably feeling the harsh hangover.
"Riley, it's 11 o'clock and I want to go out today and you're coming with me." I insist, pulling three sheets off of her, revealing her outfit from last night.

Thank god she isn't naked, that would have been awkward.

"Wait....what?" She stutters obviously sobering up a bit.
"There's food available!" I mention before starting to leave, knowing that food with do the trick.

"I really do want food right now, a nice greasy burger!" She mutters, sitting up.
"So, get dressed, take some Advil, and drink this water then we can go." I smirk at her gobsmacked face.

She's so beautiful, yet so unaware of it. Especially when she has bedhead and no makeup.
Okay Alex chill, stop being cheesy.

You aren't in a romcom with Ryan Goswell or whatever his name is.

Riley's POV

I grudgingly plod over to the shower and get ready. Whilst I'm washing my hair I hear the door open.
"Hey Alex! Is that you?" I call over the loud noise of the water hitting the shower basin.

"Yeah, sorry I need to put my contacts in so I don't fall over and smash something." He chuckles.
"That's fine but no peeking, or I will cut your balls off and feed them to lions." I call over to him. I finish washing whilst he puts in his contacts and leaves the bathroom.

-

After we are ready we climb into his car and he drives.
"Where exactly are we going?" I ask Alex smiling.
"Just wait and see. It's a surprise!" He chuckles. I frown and roll my eyes at him.
"I don't like surprises!"I grumble.
"I know you don't, sunshine." He smiles showing his dimples.
"I swear if you call me sunshine again, I will kick you where the sun don't shine" I threaten, glaring at him.

"You wouldn't dare, princess." He laughs "Anyways, could you turn the satnav and input 2682718272." He smiles, looking at me whilst I look around for the satnav. After plugging it in, I punch in the coordinates. Unfortunately they don't give any information on where we are going.