chapter- 11・2

Also quick question that I've been baffled about recently. Do you place a full stop or piece of punctuation after each piece of dialogue e.g.

"Riley you're tired."
Or
"Riley you're tired"

Comment which one as I'm super confused!!!

Alex's point of view.
After an extremely comfortable and good nights sleep. I'm awaken by a sweet melodic voice , Riley.
"Holy crap please say I didn't sleep with him." She says worriedly as I feel her eyes on me.
"Nope pumpkin you didn't" I smile opening my eyes, whilst I laugh softly at her adorable perplexed expression. She's so beautiful without even trying.
"Well thank god, now cover up quickly!" She yells covering her eyes.
Okay that hurt I've never heard a girl say that to me before. Does that mean she doesn't feel any attraction to me whatsoever. I know it sounds really big headed but it hurts knowing how I feel isn't returned.
So she wouldn't sleep with me or date me? Well I understand that she's not that kind of girl but still.

"Now we have to deal with her" I groan stretching my arms. Im dreading facing Selena the devil reincarnate because she always gets her way and plays people like it's just a game of chess.

When I get out of bed, Riley frowns sadly and pulls the covers tighter. Maybe she is missing me! I don't know, I really don't understand girls?

After grabbing something to eat I walk back to my room before a loud voice yells. I've been caught by queen hoe great.
"Alex seriously you really down graded whilst I was gone sleeping with this skank here" She laughs bitchily pointing at Riley whilst I frown and glare at her.

What do I say should I say we are dating? Should I say we are friends? Should I say I hate her?

"No, not really she's my friend dumbass!" I replies snorting with fake laughter. I friend zoned her shit that would've killed her if she had any feelings for me. I look quickly over at her, seeing her face falls slightly.
"Like I believe that!" She shrieks glaring at Riley.
Whilst Riley snorts and flattens her shirt.
"Anyway Riley's Not the kind of girl for that stuff" I laugh awkwardly whilst Riley turns and walks away with a face full of anger.

Bad move Alex, bad move.

I huff and walk to my room which is literally covered in pink cushions and items.
"Holy guacamole what has happened in my room?" I yell utterly frustrated, so I start pushing Selena's things over to the door and mine back to where they were originally. Doesn't she understand that I don't feel anything for her.

"Move your stuff into the spare room Selena, we aren't sharing." I tell her sharply, throwing one of her bags at her heeled feet.
As she went back to her room I sigh and sit in my room scrolling through Instagram. I find Riley's account and request to follow her after a few minutes she surprisingly accepts and sends a requests back. Which I obviously quickly accept. It sort of shows how unsocial we are these days.

As I walk into the living room to find Selena again to tell her to keep out of the way tonight as I'm having mates round I hear her talking to someone.

"Yeah and thanks for finishing it off. Made everything easier...You'll have the money soon right Da?"She says quietly into the phone whilst I listen in carefully, what is she talking about?

-
Whilst I'm laying on the couch with my friends watching football. On the way to being wasted at only 9 o'clock.

Riley walks in, in a completely breathtaking dress.
"Alex what's going on?" She asks raising a perfect natural eyebrow at my friends and I .
"Just a little get together." I laugh slurring all my words accidentally, I probably look like a mess to her.

"And you're already drunk!" She questions with a glimpse of sadness in her eyes then proceeds to roll them.
"Yeah, but why do you care beautiful" I laugh In reply drunkenly as my friends chuckle. Luckily none of them comment on what she's wearing, I think it's partly because they know she's my girl and as most of them already have girlfriends or boyfriends.
"Shut up dick heads!" She yells whilst quickly walking out of the apartment, slamming the door as she goes with glistening tears of anger in her eyes.

Because I can see her slouched figure in the window I go out and see her shivering, automatically feeling extremely guilty. I don't know what's happening to me I'm never nice to girls. She's out here in the cold without a jacket or coat.

"I know I'm pretty drunk but I feel bad especially because I was a massive jerk to you and because you walked out without a coat in that pretty dress." I say slowly thinking about my words and trying to sound serious and slightly sober.
"Well thank you, sorry for snapping." She replies faintly smiling. Which causes me to smile back. Whilst start taking off my  zip up hoodie she stares at the floor.

I frown at her strange expression and palace the jacket around her.
"Here it's the least I could do after them laughing at you and me being a jerk." I say slightly shivering against the cold. Due to the lack of layers and the bitter cold.

Then she hugs me. She hugged me. At first it shocks me but I hug her back inhaling her sweet scent.

When she hears a horn sound she quickly days good bye and runs to the car. I guess her boyfriends in there! The very boyfriend that told me never to talk to her again.

Nevertheless I walk back in the house with a bright smile on my face.
Which quickly fades at the sight sadly in front of me.
Selena!
"Hey babe want to have some fun?" She asks seductively.
After I reply I forgot about the night completely.

This might help you understand him. As he's a strange guy ngl. Lysm babes!!