chapter- 26

This is updated but not finalised so after this the chapters still aren't updated .

WE GOT FIVE FUDGING THOUSAND THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH ILYSM!!!

Here's the "playlist" Riley listens to!
Is there somewhere- Halsey/Room 93 Ep🗻
Milk and cookies- Melanie Martinez/Cry baby deluxe✈️
fluorescent adolescent- Arctic Monkeys 🍵
Mr bright side- The killers🍥
High by the beach- LANA del Ray/ honeymoon🐮
riptide- Manu Rios(cover)🐚Voodoo love- Ariana Grande/soundcloud🌨
love on the brain-Rihanna/Anti🔭

I sit in the centre of the park my hands running through the green cut grass, inhaling the sweet smell of flowers around me.

I decided to go for a run this morning. As one I've been really unhealthy as of late and to clear my mind of last nights party, as I have a killer headache and I should be trying to be healthier.

Headache...More like disastrous hangover !
I sigh, sipping out of the water bottle I bought from a news stand.

Plugging in my earphones again I start on a gentle jog home.
After jogging for the entirety of Knew better/forever boy I check my watch and see that i only have half an hour before I have to leave for class. I start to run faster as I'm only two blocks away from my apartment. I stop under a lamp post to catch my breath, who would want to go to class this early? No one.

Finally rounding the corner to my block I let out a sigh as I see that it only took me four minutes.

Thank the lord.
I reach the door and reach into my pocket for my keys, finding nothing but the fabric of my trousers.
Oh Jesus I'm locked out, Alex probably isn't even up yet as he gets up with only twenty minutes to get ready.

Hoping for the best I try to call his cell, it goes straight to his answerphone.

"I'm probably busy right now! Kissing my beautiful girlfriend Riley and watching a movie so if you want to leave a message after the tone please do!" Alex you little imbecile, why won't he pick up when I need him too and why has he got that as his answer tone? But the beautiful makes it better I guess!

Never mind I need get hold of him not think about his sweet gestures.

I call again but nobody picks up. I really don't want to call anyone else and wake them up as it's only eight am. I finally decide to call Ben as Maya would probably shoot me for waking her up.

After ringing a few times, Ben picks up.
"Hey wassup Riley!" He says yawning, I must have woken him up.

"Wake Alex and call the police we have a dilemma in the parking lot!" I demand as calmly as I can, trying to mess with him.
"Hang on Riley what's happening?" He asks starting to panic. Whoops now I'm just being mean.

"I'm joking I'm just locked out, do you have a spare key?" I reply, my voice sounding sharper than intended.
He sighs before replying yes as saying he'll be on his way straight away.

After curling up into my knees on the side of the pavement, the minutes go by and after about ten minutes Ben's car pulls into the parking lot.

"Cmon I think you two have class soon so you better get moving." He calls over as he gets out of his car.
After retrieving the keys from his pocket he swiftly opens the door.
"Thank you so much Ben, you're an absolute lifesaver. Help yourself to coffee if you're waiting." I thank him as I run into the apartment to get ready.

I'm not going to have time to shower so I need to spray a lot of perfume.
I run into Alex as I go, knocking him out of his sleepy trance.
"Hey what you doing up so early?" He mutters heading for the kitchen.

"I went for a run and I got locked out." I reply looking through the closet for some suitable clothes. I really need to do some washing. 
"Ah okay I'm so didn't realise you were locked out I was asleep and only just saw your missed calls." He apologised pecking my forehead.

"That's alright I thought that you would probably be asleep." I smile kissing his cheek in reply.
Smiling to myself at his reaction, i turn towards the bathroom where I scrub my teeth like the world is about to explode.

Maya calls me whilst I'm trying to drag a brush through my name of hair. I answer it whilst trying to continue finishing off my hair. Not a smart idea let me tell you.

"So Kae is in our bio chemistry class so do you think we maybe could ask her to hang out one day?" She asks chirping down the phone. Kae seemed lovely so I have no problem at all, her boyfriend is friends with Alex and Ben so it's an added bonus for them as well.

"Yeah sure she seemed really cool!" I reply honestly, plaiting my hair as it wasn't working out in a ponytail.
"Okay well I'll ask her about going to that dinner Alex and you like with us all." She concluded, she's probably been planning this all out in her head since she woke up this morning.

"Gerome's? It's more of an icecream parlour but yeah. I would never turn down ice cream." I grin to myself as I hear Alex yelling that we have to leave.

Gif of the chapter:
I like marina's vibes she's so chilled

Gif of the chapter:I like marina's vibes she's so chilled

quote of the chapter!!!

And it's Mel again lmao

I feel like this story is going downhill and I'm wondering of crapping the whole revenge Xxx idea as it is so confusing an hard to write! So this may be the last chapter, so keep your eyes peeled for replacement chapters and stuff if I do decide t...

I feel like this story is going downhill and I'm wondering of crapping the whole revenge Xxx idea as it is so confusing an hard to write! So this may be the last chapter, so keep your eyes peeled for replacement chapters and stuff if I do decide to change it.
To be honest I wanted a simple love story but on the other hand love ain't simple peeps! Nah ah.

BUT WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS GUYS!?

☄☄☄☄guys 5 votes or 6k for an update!☄☄☄☄
-
Love Kez