Thoughts From My Insanity

Insanity: In this case is simply the bad luck to be right brained, random, goofy, and genetically doomed to the life of a clown.

Unfortunately if yo like original insanity please go else where as i intend to post here all of my strange spoof ideas. At least i think that is what i'm going to do with it. 

Also I will be leaving the typos in simply because I find true typos rather funny.

Have you ever talked to somone who doesn't like cookies? I mean even health freaks like cookies, and yet I truely have a friend that doesn't like cookies. I must admit to being blown away by this strange and quite frankly odd state of mind as I think it is an indicator of impending doom for them and their sense of humor. 

And now i am done for the present cause my brain hurts.

It is now the day after I began this pointless pamplet, and it has been brought to my attention that I forgot to mention that i have very few thoughts as i have no brain because i replaced it with insanity. However if some of you would like I will be happy to add a few epiphanies that the few remaining brain cells have somehow dredged up.

Epiphany no. 1: It is a good thing that not everyone is crazy like me. If that were the case the world would have no hope of ever reaching a new ice age.

Epiphany no. 2: I have pushy friends on Wattpad.

Epiphany no. 3: If i don't hurry up I'm gonna be a nother statistic for how many people get killed by impatient friends.

Anyway, who actutally wanted to know that? I mean really not me and I;m the one that thought them up. I sadly have just realized i have no hope whatsoever of ever making any sense.