I feel like blathering

So I'm sitting here in my chair thinking that I haven't been updating my stories lately. So I decided that i would come on here and blather on incessantly until I ran out of things to say. I don't think that's gonna happen soon though because I'm gonna write whatever comes to mind for a while. I think it's called steam of consciousness writing and it's supposed to help with writers block and some other things they also recommend it for writing diaries and the like. have you ever had a word that you just can't spell right when you are typing? I can drive my self up a wall with some of those words like the word for, I almost always spell it fro. and to be honest I usually don't catch it till I'm reading through my chapter or whatever and go "Now why did I say fro?". Fro is the abbreviation for Afro and i don't even need to mention Afros. Okay I think I just confused myself. God I'm good!

Anyway aren't you glad you don't have to read all of this if you don't want to? I sure am! And i wrote it! LOL if you actually read all the way through leave a comment. I'll dedicate the chapter to you and I'l fan you just because you were amazing enough to get through it with out breaking down into a terrified mess huddled in the corner of your room in terror.