the Next, Next, Next, Next Day

Well it is now Thursday, the whatever of september 2011. Not that it really matters but I figured I had better put in down as a record. Anyway hallo and welcome to more of my quasi thoughts. As you may have noticed I have little use for spelling or proper context but I am making a great effort here to make my thoughts understood. As a result of this extra thinking I have overheated my brain and need to shut down momentarily it has been nice speaking with you.

-------------Three hours later--------------

 So I was out listening to a conversation between my neighbors about some pranks done at the local high school. While listening it came to my attention that in the four years I attended public school I did not participate in enough public destruction in the form of pranks. For example according to these nieghbors it is common to celebrate homecomming week with TPing the school and it's grounds, bleaching the grass, and so on. As I was standing there I realized why I never did all of that stuff, I am a goody two shoes girl with bad grades. This would probably be the same reason I got in trouble for the dumbest stuff and never dyed my hair neon green like I wanted to.