Merry- Under the Willow Tree

Imagine:Merry confessing his love for you after you raced away to your willow tree tree house

Your Pov

You were inside your house and getting ready to go to the market when you heard your mother yell,"Y/n! Why don't you stock up your tree house as well so you stop raiding the pantry!" You smiled and yelled back to her,"How do you know about that Ma?!" She walks into the kitchen and says,"Because a mother always knows what her children are up to... And because after every time you come home from there there are willow leaves throughout the house, dear... Okay so you need..." She starts listing the ingredients for the entire pantry and says,"You know what you can use the cart... Just stock up your ruddy tree house sweetie!" You raced out of the hobbit hole and yelled back to your mother,"Alright MA! I GET IT Restock god!"

You hear her laugh loudly and you groan in anger then leap over the fence behind your yard and straight into your barn area and smile and say to the old pony named Bill,"Hello Bill... How are you?" He whinnies in return and you start to saddle him up when you see Merry and Pippin race by with vegetables in their arms and you sigh as Farmer Maggot races after them in anger. That's one thing you like about Merry and Pippin, they get into loads of trouble even when they're not trying to.

You lead Bill out and say,"Good morning Mr. Baggins! Lovely day isn't it?" He nods and starts to walk with me and asks,"So, when are you going to tell Merry about the... Ya know... Feelings?" You blushed and Frodo laughs at you in a friendly, brother-ish way then you interrupt and say,"Must you always ask, Frodo? I will not tell him even if it is the last thing I do!" Frodo flinches back and you back away and say,"Oh, oh no... My tree! They're headed towards my tree!" You hand Frodo your shopping list and say,"Could you get that for me, Frodo? Thanks!"

As you race off to see Farmer Maggot yelling upwards at your tree and you say,"Farmer Maggot? Are you okay? You're yelling at a tree with no people in it..." He turns to you and says,"Took! Brandybuck! Stole me crops they did!" You nodded with understanding as the boys took any food they could from Maggot's farm and your Mushroom patch then say,"I understand, Merry and Pippin have been stealing from MY mushroom patch as well... I wish they'd stop stealing from you, but you just can't yell at them! They aren't even here for heavens sake Farmer Maggot!" Maggot looks at you with wide eyes and then nods and busily walks away, seeing you mad was the least thing anyone wanted knowing you had an explosive temper.

You hear a gasp and a faint voice saying,"Pip! I knew you didn't find those mushrooms!" Then you hear Pippin say,"Aye! And they were good too!" "Pip! They were hers! Did ya have to steal them?!" You sigh angrily and climb up the trunk of the tree and glare at what you see. One very flustered Meriadoc Brandybuck and a dreamy Peregrin Took, Merry looked at you and gasped your name aloud,"Y/n! Hiii... Pip! Tell her what you did!" Pippin looks at you and says dreamily,"I took your mushrooms, boy they were good! How did ya make em grow like that? I've never had such good mushrooms before!" You glared at him clearly unimpressed and then turned to Merry who physically was shaking because he knew you had a short fuse and so he said,"I see you coming here every day, I had no idea you had a house up here! I'm sorry I shouldn't be watching you it's just..." Pippin covers Merry's mouth making your attention snaps to him again and you ask angrily,"It's just What Merry? Oh wait I'll ask Pippin instead..." Pippin smiles and whispers something to Merry and you just sigh angrily and finish climbing up and start throwing out the vegetables they grabbed. "No... More... Hiding... In... MY... Tree house!!!" Merry freezes and mumbles behind Pippins hand,"Im fink wur pwewwy!" He glares at Pippin and then Pippin removes his hand and Merry starts climbing down the tree leaving you to wonder What did he say???

|* time skip to a week later brought to you by Legolas shooting Thorin in the butt!* XD YW for that image|

You were sat in your tree staring at the sunlight through the slats in the roof when you heard light feet on the trunk and pulled out the dagger merry had given to you when he came back from his adventure. You gasped as you saw an elf staring back at you and he smiled and said,"You must be the girl Merry looks for... I am Legolas of Mirkwood and I have come to bring you a gift from the elves..." 

You giggled and said,"Your one of Merry's friends I think he's trying to give me everything he can, just to get on my good side... Ughh to be perfectly honest, I'm getting sick of it..." You heard a faint choked gasp and thought it was a bird but then the elf lets out a sigh and says,"You know he tries so hard to find a girl and she rejects him... Ouch that's harsh..." You gawk at him and whisper,"It's not like i don't care for Merry its I just don't..." You sigh and continue,"I love him, I really do but! OH You can not tell him I said this but... I want to give him so many children he won't remember what I look like..." You gasped out the last part and clutched your mouth in shock, You never had told anyone that and you let it slip to an elf a freaking elf what the heck!

You gasped as the elf smiled and said,"You have my word, hiril vuin I will not tell a soul..."You blush and say,"Not even Merry?" He smiles and says,"Not even Merry..." You smiled widely and said,"Okay now will you give me his gift?" Legolas the elf smiles and pulls out a crown made of red jewels and a silvery substance and says,"The crown of the lady of hobbits... The crown of ruby and silver steel..." You gasp and mutter,"Mithril?! Really Merry? Oh my is this from the dwarf down there too?" Legolas laughs and says,"No this is not from me this is from that dwarf and his name is Gimli son of Gloin..." You perk up and say,"Bilbo's Gloin? The banker?! Oi! Gimli was your Da a banker?!" He nods and you laugh and say,"I knew Bilbo's stories were real!" Gimli chuckles and says,"Aye lass, Bilbo's stories are real... And so are Frodo's" You giggle and say,"Thanks for the gift lord Gimli, I really like it!" He smiles and starts to walk away when Merry goes running by all red faced and you gasp and look quizzically after him.

Legolas laughs lightly muttering,"Aragorn... Why now?" You look at him and ask,"who's Aragorn? and was that his doing?" Legolas pales and says,"You heard that?" You nod and say,"My mother swears I'm at least half elf, I can hear a lot of things most hobbits can't... " He smiled softly and said,"Ah I understand... But anyway here is your gift..." He hands you a lovely elven blade long enough to be a sword to a hobbit and you blush saying, "Oh god, Merry why did you have to give me a sword?!"

Time skip brought to you by Thranduil's amazing stature on that throne OMG HALF LAYING ON IT AND HE STILL LOOKS HOT! *Ahem* Sorry I like Thranduil a lot

You sat quietly admiring the elven blade when suddenly a hobbit-like voice called up to you, "Y/n! Is Merry up there or do you know where he is?" You looked down and saw Frodo, Sam, and Pippin smiling and you glanced up slightly in the tree and saw Merry smiling at you holding up a finger and then you craned your neck up and yelled, "Merry, The guys want to talk to you so come down please!" He didn't move at all, You heard rustling and saw the elf Legolas climbing down and smiled and said to the guys, "He'll be right down just get ready to leave guys!" They all nodded and turned away only to be pounced upon by a dirty blonde haired man, He looks a lot like how Merry and Pip described Boromir... Maybe HE is Faramir... He's very cute but not as cute as Merry... He started laughing and said, "Hello Pippin, Frodo, and Sam, how are you all?" You smiled as Merry came across the branch and slipped into your tree house unnoticed by the other hobbits and you asked, "What was that?!" Merry smiles and says, "That was a decoy for me to ask you a question... Will you be my date tonight at the Green Dragon?" Your eyes lit up and you blushed and nodded vigorously and squealed, "There is no way in Middle Earth I wouldn't possibly go with you to the Green Dragon as your date!" You flung your arms around his neck and snuggled your head into his neck and said normally, "Of course I'll go Merry... I have a question for you though... Will you be my boyfriend?" You screwed your eyes shut and held your breath and he said, "Y/n I'd love to be your boyfriend, Now lets surprise my cousin!" You opened your eyes and gawked at him and said, "Did you just accept my question?" He nods and says,"Shut up and kiss me..." You instantly shut up as his soft lips touched yours you gasped softly and  melted into the kiss..

|Time skip to the date cause im Lazy AF|

We walked into the Green Dragon and I lit up instantly as soon as I saw Rosie talking to a blushing Sam. I pointed it out to Merry and he smiled and said,"Would ya like to dance?" I nodded and he pulled me out into the dance floor and we danced for the rest of the night and on into the early hours of the morning...

JaydenLuv3r Sorry the ending is crap, I had a better story arc then wattpad decided to delete it... -.- Fml but I love you and hope you like it