Aragorn- The past can be overcome Mela

Anon asked me to write this on tumblr: What if Arwen was only his best friend and he wanted to have you for as long as you both lived...

"Y/n?! Y/n?! Y/n, where are you it isn't fair! If I can't find you it's not fair!!!" You stifled your giggles as he walked right under you yet again for the third time in a row. Yes, underneath you was the fur brained heir of Isildur, Aragorn, you had always been close especially now seeing as you were both the same age as each other. Arwen walked by him and smirked as she spotted you hanging from the ceiling and said,"Mellon, savdh tirbar?" (Friend, have you looked in the house?) He nods and says,"I can't find her Arwen, I want to tell her but I can't find her..." He walks over to the outdoor seat and says,"Y/n, If you can hear me, gi melin, mellonamin..." (I love you, my friend...)

Time skip to 13 years later brought to you by the magic of Rivendell

You sighed, it had been thirteen long years since you had ever stepped foot inside Rivendell, You walked through the hidden pass and sighed as you saw a familiar sight. You raced along the bridge and tackled Lord Lindir in a hug and said,"Aiya! Hîr vùin Lindir ned Imladris! Manen ingahd, mellonamin?" (Hail! Lord Lindir of Rivendell! How are you, my friend?) He smiles and says,"Nanyë... nanyë, nanyë uuhhh I am good..." (I am... I am, I am,) He is as bright as a rose from your hug and he cannot talk straight in elvish so he simplifies it and speaks in common. You giggle at his behavior and say,"Hir vuin Elrond?" You say as he walks up to Lindir who looks relived and Elrond says,"Lindir go get my children and Gilraeon, they will want to see Y/n..." Lindir nods and rushes back up the stairs gracefully and you sigh softly and the Lord of Imladris smiles and says,"Lindir? So that is who you ran away from..." You shake your head and see a dark brown mop of hair running towards you and you say,"Û, that is who I'm running from hîr vùin..." (No, that is who I'm running from my lord...) The dark haired teenage dunedain yells your name as he tackles you to the ground,"Y/n! It has been so long Y/n... Where did you go? Why do you wince when I touch your side? Are you hurt? Mellon speak!" You laughs and stop laughing only to end up coughing heavily and then you open your hand and close it quickly smiling to the boy and nodding to Elrond then racing off to find your room. You hear footsteps and your name being called by Aragorn as he chases after you. "Y/n, wait! Please mellonin! Stop" You freeze and turn to him and pale then whisper," I am deathly sick melonin... I sorry I did not return sooner I could have spared you from your sorrow..." He froze and then pulled you into his arms and kisses your forehead gently and whispers, "I love you, no matter what fresh hell we go through I will always come back to you and love you like no one else. Lord Elrond can save you, I know he can..."

timeskip to when you both turn 25 you're still ill but bit deathly sick brought to you by Galadriel murdering Sauruman

You woke up and smiled and kissed Aragorn's forehead and felt him stir under your lips and smiled as you pull away. "Hello melin, how are you feeling?" He asks and you smile and say happily,"I am well for once I'm excited!" He leaps from the bed still in his nightwear and picks you up and spins you in the air laughing and kissing your face all over. He sets you down and you both get ready to walk through Rivendell when he suddenly hears the horn of attack and grabs his sword and kisses you quickly and races off to fight the orcs. You hide in your closet with your elven dagger and stay silent as you hear a heathen enter your room and start rummaging around the room looking for something, when the heathen opens the door you react and slice Aragon's cheek lightly and you gasp. "Mela, You scared me! I'm sorry." He smiles and kisses you softly and then pulls you close and whispers deeply,"im glad you can defend yourself mela... Not every woman can and it scares me to think of what could of happened to your gorgeous soul had I lost you..."

time skip to when you turn sixty eight brought to you by Eomer with Karl Urbans real accent *melts at that gorgeous voice* aaaah

"Mela..." You called out weakly, holding your stomach in anguish as you felt your stomach split because of an Elvish blade. "Gi melin, Aragorn ion nin ned Arathorn... Forgive me..." (I love you, Aragorn son of Arathorn...) Your last words rang softly to his ears and he shouted in anger as he was held back by a glass eyed Legolas who watched you bleed out onto the oaken floor of the wood elf Thranduil's palace.

Thranduil smirks as he watches in vain as you reach for your lover and Legolas let's him go and you gasp in pain as he lifts you from the floor. "Mela! Mela, mela, û! aîl hir vuin û!" (Love! Love, love, no! Oh my lord no!) He sat there cradling you as your soul and blood poured from your lifeless body.

Okay That FUCKING ENDING THOUGH