The Selection

Thirty women of the Roman Empire were going to be chosen tonight. The selections were going to be done by Alpha Romans two advisers, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. As they sat looking at the information in front of them, Dean said, "God this is going to take us all night, not a single damn one sticks out."
"We've got to think about who Roman would like not us," replied Seth.
"Fuck this, why do we have to look through this stuff, why can't he just pick them himself?" Dean questioned.
"You know why he can't chose them himself," Seth remarked.
"Why does it always come back to her?" Dean asked frustratedly.
"He will never stop loving her, even if she did die giving birth to their daughter, plus he needs someone to raise Joelle." Seth reminded him.
"How are you two coming along with the Selection?" Sika, Alpha Romans father, asked.
"This is too frustrating," Dean said, " I know we are supposed to be helping him, but I wish this was simpler for him."
Sika chuckled,"You both know my son only is doing this to appease his mother and to find someone to help him with Joelle."
Seth called out, "Hey what about this one? She works in the restaurant."
"Well that would appease the lower members of the pack," Dean commented.
"Dean you're such a jackass," Seth growled, "I've seen the work that she does there, constantly busting her ass day and night."
"Fine, but you're as much of a jackass as I am."
"How many does that give us then?" Seth asked.
" That gives us our thirty."
"Good, I'll go tell Roman,"Sika said.