The Dream

I rushed outside, running as fast as I could towards the woods surrounding his home, my wolf howling in sheer despair. I sat down in the grass crying, the sobs racking my body, when I felt a small hand on my shoulder. "Melissa, are you okay?" Joelle asked.
"I will be sweetie. What are you doing out here?"
"My daddy, pappy, Grammy, and Uncles Dean and Seth are looking for you. Daddy's worried about you."
"Joelle, there you are. Babygirl, what have I told you about being out here? Oh, you found her." He said looking down at me. "Joelle go inside, we will be inside soon."
"Please just leave me alone," I begged.
He sat down next to me, his hands cupping my cheeks, "Tell me how you knew him."
"He and I were childhood friends, we shared everything with each other. Then when we turned 18, we started dating, falling completely in love with each other, that is until he started changing, his abilities coming into effect. He and I were on and off for about 7 years, until I got pregnant with our daughter, he told me he was leaving, and I never saw him again. He was gone, his family wouldn't tell me what happened to him." I said trailing off.
He nodded, "I'm sorry that you didn't know. But why stay with him all that time if you knew he was changing."
"I love him, he was everything I ever dreamed of. And because of him, I have our daughter to love everyday."
He looked down at me, "Until I know about your abilities, please stay away from my daughter."
"I'm not him, remember I have a daughter as well, I know what it's like to have to protect her."

He stood and walked away as soon as he was out of sight, I cried letting the tears flow down my cheeks. When they finally subsided, I walked to the house, hearing Joelle say, " But daddy, she's not a bad person, she's good."
"Enough Joelle, you will do as I say, until I find out what she can do." Roman said, looking up and seeing me.
"Joelle," I said quietly, kneeling beside her, "please listen to your daddy, he's right, until he knows, he has to protect you. And I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you because of me."
Her arms wrapped around my neck, looking up I saw Roman anger fade a little, realizing what I had done for him.

I went up to the room I was assigned to, and opened the door, gasping in shock at what I saw. The bed was absolutely gorgeous. A canopy hanging over the bed. I walked to the closest door and opened it, revealing the bathroom, which had a jacuzzi bathtub, a huge shower that could fit at least 5 people. I went to the window looking out and realized there was a balcony overlooking the property. I walked out onto it. As I looked out I saw Roman, Dean and Seth walking on the grounds, Dean looked up and saw me, he waved, causing Roman to look up. I saw him tense, his jaw clenching. I stood there watching them intently, he looked back multiple times.

I grew tired and walked back in, laying down, I immediately fell asleep, dreams came quickly tonight. First was of Joelle being attacked, Roman having to save her. Second, was of Roman losing Galina, his howls growing louder. There was of Hope and Joelle being attacked by a blurry figure, waking me from my dreams, screaming in terror.