Love part 2

6 months later
"Come on baby, we need to get to the restaurant for someone's birthday party." Roman grabbed me around the waist, his hands resting on my stomach, "I love you Babygirl."
I winced as I felt a sharp pain, "You ok?" He asked.
I didn't answer because at that moment, my water broke. He picked me up and carried me to his car. Driving us towards the hospital, luckily the girls were with our parents. Roman pulled in, running to my side of the car, picking me up and carrying me inside. We got checked in and moved into the delivery room.

Romans POV
As the labor progressed I felt a growing panic, what if I lose her like I lost Galina? That's when I heard the cry of our child. "You have a son, Alpha Roman," the doctor said, "would you like to cut the cord?" He asked, I nodded, tears forming in my eyes, "Is she ok?" I asked.
"Yes, she's perfectly fine."
"Melissa, sweetheart, my love, thank you for giving me this incredibly beautiful baby boy."
She smiled up at me. I placed our son in her arms, sitting down next to her, kissing her forehead. "I guess I should call our parents and let them know we won't make it to the party."
"Happy birthday baby," she said to me.
"Thank you, both of you."
I pulled out my phone and called the restaurant, knowing everyone would be there, Gretchen answered, "Hey Gretchen, is my dad there?"
"Yeah, one sec."
"Hey dad, just wanted to let you know, party's canceled, Melissa went into labor and we have the baby."
"Congratulations son. We will be out to see you then. I'll let everyone know. What did you have, and what's the name?"
"We want you to come here to see for yourself please."
"Alright, we will be there soon."
We said our goodbyes as I hung up, our son cradled in Melissa's arms, "So, what are we going to name him?" She asked.
"What about Reid?"
"I like that."
A little while later our parents, Joelle, Hope, Gretchen, Dean, and Seth came in. The girls rushed over to us, climbing onto the bed, their eyes widened when they saw him. "Momma, he's so cute."
We laughed, Joelle looked at me and said, "Daddy, can we hold him please?"
I nodded, taking Reid into my arms, I stood and carried him over to them, "This is your little brother, Reid," I said, his eyes opening and looking at his sisters. They cradled him between themselves, his little hands gripping each of their thumbs. I saw Melissa watching them, a smile on her face, happiness filling up the room, I knew in that moment the Unknowns would be my greatest allies, and my greatest friends. I knew in my heart that I would love her and our family, and I would do anything to protect them, they are my Roman Empire.