Chapter 1: Missing you!

Yayyy! So this is the first chapter to this sequel and once again I hope you have fun and enjoy this also if you haven't read the first book you HAVE to read it to understand all the things happening in this part. So getting on with it let's start this. Enjoy!

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

2 months after they left for the tour

September 21'2016

2 months.It has been exactly 2 moths since Zayn left for tour.In these 2 months only 3 things took place. First, My sisters wedding is over so we are back in Bradford with Zayn's family and on the girls insisting every Friday to Sunday I HAVE to stay over with them and spend time. Though I don't follow them completely. I kept a bet of my own that if I am staying over then on every Saturday we will do all of Tricia's chore and not let her do ANYTHING. The girls objected at first but then they agreed. Though every other weekend Doniya also joins us for our long sleepover session.

The second thing is that Eleanour and Louis are getting married in just a month. We would have done it in December but then the boys management wasn't giving enough holiday's and with Simon the boys managed to get the reservations done and now they have the whole of November off and they have the last 10 days of September free too.But the next big news is that....... I AM ELEANORS MAID OF HONOUR.... I know I am a Muslim but I am not going to do anything of that such and being Maid of Honor doesn't make me Christian or break any of the rules. Anyway I am soooo happy that she chose me and that is because SHE THINKS I am the sole reason this wedding is even taking place. 

Anyway the last reason is...........I am going to be a god-mother CAUSE Saira is having a baby. Yayyyyy. Other wise my first month was pretty boring I was too busy in work and internship and tutions to really think about anything else and Alexa was busy too . Anyway now El,Sophia and Lottie (Louis's sisters are here) Madame' Tiffany demanded that the dresses from the wedding dress to the bride's maid and groom's men dresses all will go from our boutique. Anyway all the bridesmaids dresses are ready completely and the design for El's dress both for the reception and the ceremony are ready me, Madame' Tiffany , Lex and El worked on it together and it is pretty good. But it needs to be stitched. 

Anyway at the moment Soph,El and Lottie have gone to London for two days for some work as the wedding is in London so me and Alexa are at home eating ice cream while watching 'The Notebook!'. The actual deal was that Harry ad Zayn were supposed to come here today but the management delayed it and made them stay in London and we obviously couldn't go  because of our jobs.Though I did have a sSkype session with Zayn at 5 we talked for an hour before I had to go for the internship. He was soooooo angry at the management and he looked so grumpy but he was looking absolutely adorable. He had  his glasses on and he had a frown on his face while his nose scrunched up and a pout was permanently attached to his lips. He kept saying 'I am missing you!' 'Take me away!' 'Save me!' .

Even though I didn't see the other boys  I could visibly see Harry in the corner all sad and sappy while in his pj's and although all the boys requested him he wouldn't stand up not even to go to the washroom.Boy that boy was NOT happy AT ALL.I knew it was IMPOSSIBLE but I asled Zayn to try to come today.With Harry. But I forgot to involve that point.Anyway it doens't matter not that they are going to be able to come today anyway. Anyway I wasn't that affected like I was a bit sad but to me it was Zayn's family is here he would come I had that confirmation and Lex didn't even have that. At the moment Lex was crying saying 'Harry is not even going to come now thinking that his mother should see him first and then he will forget I even exist!' I was calming her down. We both were in our pj's

Aisha's:

Alexa's :

Alexa's :

Alexa had her hair in a side braid with her bangs falling out where as I had mine in a messy bun and I had my glasses on too

Alexa had her hair in a side braid with her bangs falling out where as I had mine in a messy bun and I had my glasses on too. As I finally calmed Alexa with some ice cream and resumed watching the movie. I also gave her the assurance that he wouldn't want to see his mum cause she and Gemma both were with them on their tour for about 1 and a half months so he would prefer to see her first.As I came back to see the room with another ice cream tub for my self as Lex absolutely REFUSED to share her tub with me not even a spoon and when I tried to sneak it she HIT ME.With a steel spoon. For a secind she was acting just like Niall when we TRY to sneak hi s Nando's but he doesn't share it with ANYONE not even THEO. He says 'Even if I have a whole Nando's and you all have nohing to eat and are about to starve to death there is a really small possibility that he shares it'. Gosh that boy and his love for Nando's. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I saw as Lex gave her full concentration on eating ice cream and the movie with no sign of intention to open the door. I sighed and got up. As I opened the door my eyes widened...........WTF............What.The.Hell..............SHIT!