Chapter 13: My Gifts

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

1 year later

17/3/18

I looked out at the shreiking crowd. Filled with people who adore us. Me. The ones who have been suporting us through the years. Some of them being there from the start till now. They stayed through the time when I left and the bad decided to go on a break which was said to be the end by most people. They stayed through that they crossed the fake ending and will now make their own. When I think about it about everything I have acheived through the years. Everything I have. I have a nice life .I have amazing fans.

 I have a wife who I love so much that words can't express it.One who supports me in every decision that I have to make. She isn't the one who like wants me there all the time. Like i some of my previous relationships. She has helped me keep my personal life and my work life seperately. She doesn't make a fuss when I have to travel. But that doesn't mean it hurts me to tell her I am equally nervous everytime I tell her no matter what even if it is for a day or two I still have to leave her . But she does cry a bit when she comes to see me off but mostly on the longer tour trips. 

Though I don't worry THAT much she is a designer she keeps herself busy and usually almost everytime me and the boys are away all our wives and girlfreinds they assemble at one of the houses and stay there for the time being we are gone. They have like a elongated sleepover . So it is like through the day they do what they usually do go to work or just follow their usual rouine and then at night when they are free from all duties they watch a movie . eat out. Gossip what girls usually do.

Aisha is just perfect she isn't clingy. She doesn't question me all the time. She trusts me. Something that we both have had to learn. Something that I had to learn after that fight. The biggest mistake of my life after the time I decided to leave the band. Yeah! That was some unnecessary drama I caused right there. But I have her now we are married happily. She is mine. 

Then I have four best friends who are always there for me. They help me understand the right and wrong. They are the ones who help me keep sane while going through this roller coaster of life that I have. They give me the power to keep on doing what I love. Having to work with them is something I would never change. Having an award ,tour ,stage ,crowd and fame all to yourself. What's the fun in that? The fact that we share our success ,fame ,fans everything is what makes our job our lives special. What is the fun in sitting alone in a tour bus when you'd rather have one filled with your best friends. Something happening in every corner. One in the kichen experimenting something another two playing video games and then tackling the other down to the floor because he won or another won sitting in the corner while planning his next prank to pull or just running around being loud and crazy. But one thing is that there will always be someone you can talk to no matter what time,what place. They will always be there for you for whatever reason you need them and they will stick with you. 

 Anyway at the moment if you didn't figure out from te first line we are currently in the middle of one of our EPIC concerts. We were singing 'What a Feeling' at the moment and as we sang wth our microphones in the stand . 

It made me remember of her. She loves this song. She had listened to it before we even met but when I asked her once she told me this was her favourite. She just like the lyrics and the tune of the song it was so soothing. She still likes it when she is not having the best of days she would ask me to sng it to her as we lay in our bed cuddling. We do that often when there is nothing to watch on the TV. We just lay there and chat about stuff going on and catch up.

 Soon the song ended and Liam took the lead to talk to the crowd. He first said how much he appreciated the fans support and how much he loves them then he sat down next to me. I looked at him amusingly as he threw his arm around my shoulder and rested the side of his head on my shoulder.