Chapter 11: Is This A Date?

I know I have delayed it but I was really kinda busy so I couldn't do it.By the way I passed to 9th grade. I am officially a freshman in high school.Anyway now I am here enjoy it!

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

12/3/16

It is a month before the wedding. I graduated about a month ago in the end of Feburary. My parents sister,Zayn's parents,sisters and Zakir and Usman came as well as the girls though the guys couldn't make it cause of the tour.But that is okay like I understand they can't take a break especially Zayn if he wants to be on his OWN wedding. I know crazy but I have to deal with it. Why? Well I have no choice really that is going to be my life after we get married which is in like what? A month. Yup you heard that right in a month I won't be Aisha Khan anymore. I will be Aisha Malik.

 I won't be the girl who lives next to him or his sisters friend,his sisters teacher or his sisters tutor.I will be Zayn Malik's wife.You know that sounds good but I have a dream too. I have a dream too that one day I won't be known as Zayn Malik'swife I will be known as one of the best and most well known designers.

 Anyway, we have the wedding in a month and Zayn's tour just ended. So as there has to be a month atleast when the bride and groom don't see each other so this is the first time and last time he is going to meet him after the tour and the next time I will see him will be on our Nikkah.Zayn's family obviously this time couldn't stay with us so when I came for Zayn's concert at his birthday after celebrating it at night we both just sat in my room cuddled up on the bed and we booked a house for them to stay in for the duration of the wedding. At the moment I was getting ready for meeting Zayn. 

The boys were already here as eventhough Zayn attempted to stop them from seeing their girls but he had failed in his mission. All it took to convince them was a few made up stories, some sappy lines and me convincing everyone. You can't blame me I hav e to stay with these girls till the wedding starts if I wouldn't allow them they would have butchered me one night in my sleep. I am not even joking because this is the line they used to lure me into convincing my parents afterall.

Anyway I was trying to curl my hair but with the guys and girls laughing like they were having some kind of laughing attack right outside my wardrobe as I TRY to curl my hair and let me tell you I wasn't really accomplishing ANYTHING in it. I sighed and set my culer on the dressing table set in the corner of the large wardrobe." Guys you are not in my house in Bradford where the only person living is me. You are in my PARENT'S haouse in PAKISTAN. My family is here and seeing it is my WEDDING every single aunty known to my family would be downstairs right now judging you and I really don't want that because ;ater if they say anything to you you wouldn't understandanything and would be looking like a bunch of idiots. Which I admit you are but I know that they don't. So just keep your voice to the normal levels."

 I said still in my night suit which was a red half sleeved tank and some black pj's after taking a bath.My hair was blow dried and in the process of curling my hair. They all shuffled around on the floor grumbling 'Okay's' . Louis fell on a bean bag chair "Could have just said it simply no need to insult us!" he said and we all laughed. "Awwww is wittle Lewis hurt?" I said kneeling to his heaight. His face hardened. "What did you call me?" I restrained myself from laughing. I went up straight. "Lewis!" I said shrugging."Oh you just asked for it!" he said and he stood up trying to catch me but missing with a centimeter. I let out a squeal running around the room with Louis behind me rpobably creating more noise than before as the girls and boys rolled on the floor with laughteras I saw Louis coming closer I tried to go faster and decided that before I run out of breath and strength I should stop. 

But! I can't be captured by Louis cause I know that won't be good. I dashed for the wardrobe and once I was in I locked it up keaving Louis outside banging the door. "Your sch a wimp but you will have to come out at one time. I laughed at the frustration in his voice. "I will take my chances Lewis!" I said laughing even more at his groan followed by his footsteps. Seeing I had an hour left till Zayn would come to get me I hurried back to getting ready. 

After curling my hair I did a blck smokey eye with hints of white. As I did my eyes there was a knock on the wardrobe door followed by El's voice. "Aisha Zayn's here!" she said. "El bring him up here I am not nearly done." "Okay take your time he needs to learn to wait!" I laughed at this before continuing my make up. I did my eyes finishing it with masscara next I did slight blush over my sliht foundation and then a red lip colour. After that I opened the door to see Zayn sitting with his back to me "Zaynie I just need to chage and then I am back!" he was about to turn around "DON'T TURN!"  he froze in his spot."Okay!" I went back in locking it again. I stripped down and pulled on my outfit:

I grabbed a black bag stuffinf my lipstick,phone,gum,house keys and some money

I grabbed a black bag stuffinf my lipstick,phone,gum,house keys and some money. Once that done I took out some jewelary wearing some silver and black rings and putting on some simple black gem studs and the necklace Zayn gave me on our 6 month anniversary. After giving myself one last look I grabbed my bag I came out of the wardrobe.As soon as I did Zayn's gaze snapped towards me. His eyes raked up and down making me blush and look down. 

Suddenly I heard Louis making me look up "Khan! You finally came out!" "Yeah I did Lewis!" I teased not a speck of fear in me. His face turned red as he got up making Zayn who was now beside me look at me in confusion and him in amuesement cause angry Lou is HILLARIOUS. "I am going to crush you!" He was about to pounce on me but Zayn came in front of him "You can crush her AFTER the wedding because I can't wait for the wedding I already have to and I can't risk on it getting delayed even more." he said putting his hands on his shoulder to keep him in place. 

With that he grabbed my hand and we were out the door. But before we could go I turned arounds to look at Louis who was glaring at me to which I poked my tongue out followed by him mimicking me. I giggled and went down. After saying our farewells to all the aunties I didn't even know who were piled in the drawing room doing anything except work  we were out the door.

 I have no idea where we were going . "Zayn come on tell me!" "No! Look this is the first time I am seeing you after the tour ended and the last time I will see you before the nikkah. This is the last time I am seeing you as a fiance. Next time we meet you will be my wife. Mrs. Aisha Malik. You will be mine!" he said raising our intertwined hands and kissed the top of it while driving with the other hand. "I wanted to ask you something!" he spoke up suddenly as we stopped at a signal. I looked at him. "What?" a smirk grew on his face as my frown deepened. "Is this a date?"

(A/N)

So like how did you like it?

This book is finally coming to an end and for those wondering about the new book that I have been talking about. That will be out once I finish this so I don't feel pressured with all of the updates. Anyway to the gossip. Did you see Harry's pic while shooting? God I dies seeing that like show some mercy he is like filled with swag and hotness to the top. What do you think did Gigi and Zayn realy break up? What about Louis and DANIELLE PEAZER being in the same place on the same day do you think they met or were aware the other was there did they talk? WHAT HAPPENED THERE? Anyway vote for this chapter if you liked it. Comment down about your thoughts on everything or if there is some gossip I should know. Also keep this book in your library and when it end s you can throw it out because there is still alot more Zaisha wants to give you. 

-Peace Out