Chapter 3: Bridal Showers & Surprises

So I hope you are liking this sequel. I want to tell you already that there is alot of drama coming your way in the future chapters so brace yourself. So Enjoy this purely filled to the rim chapter of ZAISHA!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

15th September'16

Okay so El's wedding is tommorow and today we have her bridal shower. I am so excited. All of us are now in London for the wedding. So as there were alot of people as all the boys families were here we had set up everything. Zayn and his family in his apartment.Harry's in his apartment which he bought a while back. Louis's BIG family in his apartment .Liam and his family and sisters in his apartment and Niall's in his own. Whereas me,El,Sophia and Alexa resided in El's and Sophia's joint apartment. 

Anyway I remember when we surprised Zayn's family as we showed at their doorstep at 10 in the morning . Safaa opened the door and at first she was shocked and then she just jumped on him. But as everyone came I could say I was really amused. I literally couldn't stop laughing later as we went in his bedroom and the look on his face made me alugh even more as he screamed 'WHY DO THEY DO THIS EVERY EFFING TIME?' but I could tell he liked it. Why wouldn't he. Being showered by love by your family is something you can never get annoyed or enough of. 

Anyway so all of us meaning me and the Malik girls were locked in Waliyha's room to get ready as we couldn't let Zayn or any of the boys in that fact get to know where our venue is so each of us girls took over one of the boys families. I was with the Malik's. Alexa was with Louis's sister's.Whereas Gemma,Sophia,Ruth,Nicola and Georgia were with Eleanour getting ready for the bridal shower. The boys offered us to get a driver but we refused to take an risks for them to get in touch of us. Now you might think then why are me and Alexa at their houses.

 Well they don't know we are here. They are at a 'fitting' we set up for them so we could get the girls ready and on our way for the shower.We had to make an excuse cause to make this wedding a bit fun we decided that because Louis can't see El and vice versa none of the girls should be allowed to see their fiance's and boyfriends. Isn't it fun.

 Anyway at the moment. Me,Saf,Wali and Don were cooped up in Wali's room after having a shower and now getting ready. I had my hairblow dried and in soft curls and now I was doing Saf's hair. She is not really allowed to put heat on her hair so I asked Tricia to make a slight exception and let me blow dry her hair to make it look kind of like it had been curled cause well when I was small I could never be bothered to curl or straighten my hair so I learnt to did a really nice blow dry by my aunt who had a parlour. I know I have a pretty creative family :P! Anyway one I finished Safaa's hair I just did some blush on har already pink cheeks and a thin eyeliner and a layer of masscara and giving one last look I set her to get her dress on. 

We all had decided that the dress code would be that there had to be blue in each and everyones dres

We all had decided that the dress code would be that there had to be blue in each and everyones dres. Whether it was paired with another colour or it was a different shade there had to be blue. I then started to do my make up . I did a smokey darkblue look matching it with my dark blue dress. I had some pink and bronze blush the bronze to high light my cheekbones. I put on my masscara and put on some reddish pink lipstick . Me and Doniya literally finished together at the same time. Waliyha came out of her washroom in her dress.