Chapter 12: Calls&Midnight Visits

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

04/04/17

Today was the nikkah. Ofcourse everything went down like it was supposed to.It was absolutely perfect. Like any other nikkah we had it at my house with the maulwi called over. EVERYONE wasn't there like close family not the extra relations joined to people we know. For example My family,Grandparents,Aunts and Uncles with their children and cousins with heir kids and except that my best friends and some goes for Zayn. 

The boys didn't have a problem with attending the function nor did the girls and the only thing that concerned our families that it was allowed and it actualloy was as far as the people were wearing proper clothes covering themselves accordingly and no sacred or holy things of them was worn and all tattoos were covered also no interferences in between the process. Everything in that way was good.

 Though can you believe it. I am now married. I am not Aisha Khan now. I am Aisha Malik. I am not Ms.Khan now I will be Mrs. Malik. I am a married woman now. I am happy more about the fact that now I am finally together with Zayn than I am sad about leaving my Family. Ofcourse I am a bit sad about it but I know that they still are my family and hold just as much importance. They have not lost any importance just that Zayn and his has grown more importance in my life. I am still going to go to meet them and hey wills still come to meet me. That is just some thing that no matter what happens won't ever change.

 Anyway as we were running short of time at the Nikkah I couldn't see Zayn and same for him. As soon as we were done everybody had to leave as soon and by everybody I mean all the males as all the females would be arriving for the Dholki kept in our house as everybody got their henna done. At the moment my henna was being done as I sat on a wooden stool leaning to the wall with a couple of cushion stacked behind my back to make me a bit comfotable. I was in a mid thigh dress .

 I had strictly told my mom that there were to be no aunties in this function I didn't care if they would mind or make up stuff but tht is just what they do make stuff and exxagerate it

 I had strictly told my mom that there were to be no aunties in this function I didn't care if they would mind or make up stuff but tht is just what they do make stuff and exxagerate it. They would do it if they don't come or if they do. Most probably if they do they will later on tell eachother stuff like this 'Arey bhai Aisha ko dekha tha? Dulhan thi lekin nangi bethi thi. Aaj kal kiya ho gaya hai inn larkiyon ko?(Translation: Did you see Aisha? She was the bride but it was as if she was sitting there naked. What has happened to the girls of today?) Like WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME? I am forced to get my henna an inch after my elbows and almost mid thighs now if that need to happen I will HAVE to wear clothes like this other wise if I wear clothes that SATISFY YOU then the only place where the henna will be is on the clothes I will be wearing. 

So I told my mom only the people who personally know me and for aunties only the women like my Aunts and wives of my cousins and grand parents and both my mom and mother-in-law will be their. Like not all of my cousins wives are Aunties but like whatever.

Anyway I am sitting here and every limb in my body is sore I have been staying in the same position for the past 3 hours but it feels like 3 years. Like literally I am not moving a limb as 4 ladies work on my henna. I don't want to ruin all the work they out into my henna like doing it on somebody is hard.Oh! Who am I kidding? I am not that nice. I don't even think so much if it weren't for the reaction I would get from ym mom and grannies I would be flailing my arms around by now or would be throwing a tantrum as to how I am too tiered to get the rest done today.