Chapter 7:Truth

So.........HEY GUYS! Anyway sorry I am updating so late this week has been hell literally for the past 3-4 days I have hardly attended any class there is a carnival/competition and our school is competing with 60 other schools so I have been preparing or that. We painted on wooden fences and we have a whole flashmob prepared. Anyway I am uploading now so here you go!Enjoy.

-Peace

AISHA'S (P.O.V)

I was shocked. These people are obnoxious. I shaked my head as I held the magazine in between. "Zayn do you believe them?" I asked shocked but still hoping he didn't believe them. But I was proven wrong. He just lookd at me that hurt look on his face and now it was on my face too. Both of us were quiet as I searched for any sign on his face to show that he didn't mean it. That this was all a joke. A smile. Even a hint of amuesment in his eyes would be enough for me .

 But no I got nothing. ot from his lips. Not from his eyes. All I got was every feature showing pain and hurt. I was numb. I couldn't believe it. Finally I got my head around it and he got a reaction. " HOW CAN YOU?" I said as rage of being accused for such a thing lit up inside me. As much I was angry on the outside I was just as much hurt inside my heart . Not by the fact that the paps made this rumor. But at the fact that Zayn chose to believe it.It hurt that he didn't even trust me enough to see me with my cousin. "How can I? Seriously HOW CAN I? AISHA I AM NOT THE ONE GOING INTO A RING SHOP WITH THE PERSON WHO ONCE PROPOSED TO ME." he shouted. How did he even know that Ahmed proposed to me or like talked to his mother about getting maried to me. 

I was even more infuriated with him " Well I guess you know that Ahmed ONCE forwarded a proposal for me. But whoever told you didn't they tell you my instant reaction." "I know!" "Oh then are you having some difficulty in remembring it? Well let me jog your memory. About a week after my birthday you come to my house for some movies with Wal and Saf find me with bloodshot eyes. Remember anything?" I asked with so much rage in my voice. "Aisha that is not the case. The case is WHY DID YOU CHEAT?" "THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU GODDAMMIT!" I said getting frustrated. "Yeah right.....What were you doing in a ring shop then?" he asked looking at me like he knew anything and everything.

 It infuriated me that he thought this. He didn't know ANYTHING. Bit most importantly he didn't know the TRUTH. By now I had lost control over my self as the tears I had forced back countless times were now slowly making their way down my cheek. "You think you know everything? Well guess what. YOU DON'T KNOW FUCKING SHIT ANYTHING! OKAY. The real reason I went there was because Ahmed is going to propose to a girl who he ACTUALLY loves and which is not me. Okay?" I screamed I could feel that by now the guys and girls were all in the room right behind me standing at the connected  door to the kitchen. 

Suddenly I heard a crack and there it goes.......my heart is broken. You know why? Well I thought that Zayn would believe me. But I am stupid aren't I? But that one sound broke my heart and me. He scoffed in reply while murmuring "Bullshit!" I wasn't intended to hear that wel...bad luck for him cause I did."So you don't believe me? Well I won't make an effort cause no matter what you don't want to believe me so what is the use? Right!" I said shrugging while backing up towards the door.

 I grabbed my phone and slid it in my pocket with my small bag that was lying there for some reason. " I am going! I can't stay with a person who claims to love me but doesn't even trust me. Zayn I love you and I trust you with my life.But you have to decide who you trust the media or me! Just for you information Ahmed was going to take your help for the proposal he is on his way to talk to you so....I guess bye Zayn!" with that I went out the door. I didn't want anyone to follow me and no one did. Why does life suck so much.

 By the end of the road I got into a cab telling them to go to the Sheraton hotel. As soon as the phone began to ring . I took it out of my pocket and checked the contact to see 'Alexa'. I was surprised that they called. Well not in the case that I think they don't care but in the sense that I didn't think it would be that quick. I sighed and hesitantly declined the phone call. I layed my head against the leathered seat sighing. As I thought over the whole situation I don't know but my heart pained.

Before I knew it tears started to overflow my eyes and fall down on the glossy leather seat soaking my hair that spread on the seat. Before I could think about it any further my phone started to ring constantly with calls of any of the girls or boys except Zayn.I was tiered of declining them halfway to the hotel. I couldn't turn it off incase Saniya,Saira or even Aunt Ummarah (Saira's mom) called. I finally decided to pick it up . 

I wiped my tears and swiped to the green part "Hello?" I asked "Oh my god Aisha! Thank god.Where are you?" "I am in a cab!" I said unsurely "Why?" El said stressing on the word "Because I didn't want to walk that much!"  I said as attitude shined in my voice "Where are you going?" she said impatiently "Look El I will call you tommorow or something. Don't tell Saira anything she diesn't need any stress. Just take care of her I will meet you tommorow and don't tell Ahmed too. K?Bye!" I hung up without a response and laid my head back against the seat. These next few days are going to be sooo hard!