The entering of the guild!

The two young girls soon found fairytail. and even talked to the master. The master of the guild, Makarov, Looked at the young girl with curiosity in his eyes. "Who are you kids?"

      Emma took a deep breath in and slowly stood up from her spot on the ground. "M-My name's Emma..." She closed her eyes. "we don't mean to intrude.  We just needed a place to rest.." The girl tried to explain, with a trembling voice. Erza stood next to Emma.

Makarov looked at the two kids that was rubbing their bruised feet. "Come here." Emma and Erza slowly made their way over to him. The old man sat down his cup and placed a hand on Emma's And Erza's head's. "Don't be so nervous, Kids.. No need to worry. You're two are wizards, right?" He asked them with a small tilt of his head.

"Ye-Yes sir." She nodded, answering for both of them. They both looked to the ground. Makarov ruffled up her and Erza's hair a bit and nodded "Would you two like to join Fairytail?"

Emma's eyes went wide when he asked that question. She didn't know what to say, nor do. "J-Join the guild?" Erza and her had the same reaction

He nodded and grinned. 

"S-Sure!" Emma exclaimed with a smile on her face and Erza simply nodded in response. Makarov brought out the emblem stamp and smiled. "Here you go, where do you want it?' He asked. Emma pointed to her shoulder and smiled. "Here!" She nodded. He then stamped her shoulder. "Welcome to the family, kids!" 

"Family?" Her eyes went wide one more. "Family...." She repeated with a bite of her lip. 

Makarov nodded. "Everyone in Fairytail is family." Natsu then wrapped his small arm around her shoulder. 

"Heck yeah!" Natsu exclaimed, giving a closed eye grin. Gray then leaned against her shoulder. " Welcome to Fairytail. " Erza patted her back, making Emma step forward. 

Emma's eyes began to tear up slightly. A warm smile curved her lips. "Thank you..." She whispered softly and clenched her hands. "Thank you..." Erza smiled, her almost getting an Emblem on her arm. 
"Things are changing for us.. Em."
Emma nodded. "M-Mhm!"