Moon Drip

"Deleiora......" Gray clinched his teeth. He didn't understand it, but he was seething with anger
"Are you sure this is the demon your master sealed away?" Natsu questioned.
Lucy glanced over to Emma worriedly. Emma had her fists clinched, and she was literately shaking.
"There's no doubt about it.."
"I wonder why it was transported all the way from the northern continent to Galuna island.. "Happy said in curiosity.
"You don't think that this demon has something to do with the Island's curse, do you?" Lucy asked.
Emma finally spoke up, eyes glaring daggers at the monster. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did..It me encased in ice but.. That things still alive.." Emma informed. A shadow cast over her eyes, not allowing people to see the top half of her face.
Gray looked over at Emma in slight surprise.
Natsu started winding his arm up. "Sweet! Give me a go at it! I ain't afraid of no stupid demon!"
"You know, Brute force isn't the only way to solve a problem, Natsu!" Lucy scolded.
"A little fire outta do the trick!"
Gray snapped his attention over to Natsu. He suddenly swung his fist at Natsu, Punching him square in the jaw.
Natsu flew back and held his jaw.
"GRAY JUST PUNCHED NATSU!!" Happy yelled.
"Wouldn't be the first time.." Lucy sighed.
"Hey!? What's the deal!? What'd you hit me for Gray!?" Natsu glared at Gray then Natsu flinched back once he saw the look in Gray's eye.
"I don't want you and you're flames, anywhere near it! If that ice melts and Deleiora is revived, There's no way we'd be able to stop it!"
"Aww! Common! Do you really think i could melt a huge chunk of ice like that.."
Gray glanced to Natsu then shook his head. "No.. "
Lucy placed her hand on Gray's back. "Hey, are you okay?"
"I'm the one who just got hit!!" Natsu flailed his arms.
Emma closed her eyes and her fist slammed into a nearby wall.

Lucy glanced back to Emma. "E-Emma? What's wrong?"
"That!!" She pointed to Deleiora. "It shouldn't be here! It doesn't belong here! I never wanted to see that stupid thing again!! I thought I got away..." Her fists clinched. "Kira.."
Gray looked up at Deleiora. "Many years ago, My master, Ur casted a spell called Iced Shell on this Demon. Encasing in a form of ice that can't be melted. Its so strong, not even the strongest flames can melt it. If they knew the ice couldn't be melted, why'd they bring it here?"
"Maybe they didn't know? Maybe they brought it here to try and melt it somehow." Lucy suggested.
"BUT WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!?"
"Um.. I have no idea.." Lucy put her hands up in defense.
"I just don't get it.. Who would bring Deleiora here and more importantly why!?"
"We need answers.. lets go find those guys.."Natsu suggested.
"Yeah..." Lucy agreed.

"No!!" Emma growled. "We have to stay here and wait.."
"Wait for what?" Happy asked.
"For the moon to come out.."
"The moon!?!" Natsu looked at Emma in surprise. "But its the middle of the afternoon!" Natsu began to wave his hand in the air. "Forget that! If i have to wait here all day for the moon to come out, i'll die of boredom!"
"Emma, why dose the moon matter?" Lucy asked while ignoring Natsu.
"I have a feeling at the moon and Deleiora are somehow connected to the curse on this island.. And i heard those guys from earlier say something about connecting moonlight. "
Lucy nodded and then looked to the demon. "I heard that too. I guess waiting till nightfall is the only way to find out whats going on."
"I'M NOT WAITIN' WE GOT WORK TO DO-!" Natsu yelled but then he suddenly fell asleep.
Lucy blinked while looking at Natsu. "Well that was fast.."
"Aye.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Must be nice.." Lucy said while putting her cheek in her palm. "All he has to worry about is Eating, fighting and sleeping."
"Aye, That's Natsu for ya."
"I have to admit, i'm a little jealous.." Lucy sighed. She then looked over to Emma, then to Gray.
Emma was sitting next to gray on the floor, Hugging her knees. 'Kira...'
Gray sat on a rock next to Emma, looking at the ground. 'Ur..'
--------------------------------EMMA'S FLASH BACK--------------------------

Emma panted heavily, her eyes closed. Kira smiled back at her.
"Oh common, Emma. You can do better then that. I warned you that this would be tough."
"I got this!" The girl opened her eyes up. "I'll become strong, Like you! And Mom!!"
---------------------------------------END FLASHBA
CK--------------

Lucy sighed. "I know i agreed to wait but, this is sooo boring!! Oh, i know!" She took out a key with a Harp on it. "Open, Gate of the Harp Constellation, Lyra!"
After that, a girl with blonde hair and her Harp popped up in pink smoke. "Oh, wow!! I haven't seen you in forever Lucy!" She waved her hand rapidly.
"Hey Lyra!"
"Say, how come you never call me anymore!? It's not fair! I'd love to help you out but, you never call me anymore! Meanie!" Lyra said with a huff.
"Meanie huh?" Lucy narrowed her eyes. "You're the one who told me you was only available three days outta the month.."
"Huh? Are you sure about that?" Lyra questioned.
"Great, another weirdo.." Happy sighed.

"So, what would you like to hear me sing!? Any requests?" She asked with a smile.
"Nope! Whatever you feel like!"
"You got any songs about fish!?"

Lyra smiled and gave Lucy a thumbs up. "Kay! I got a song i bet'cha your gonna love, Lucy!"
"Lyra has the most beautiful singing voice!"
"Well, Mira's a singer too, ya know! And she sings songs about fish for me!"

Lyra soon began to play her Harp.
"Words are born into air and quickly fade out in the wind.
But they find their way inside you
where they live on forevermore.
When the skies are dark and full of rain, Look inside your heart The light,
so warm will come and glow, shining just like the sun...
You can see just how much you've grown, how strong you are.. A love will open up to you.
And it starts from the day that you, first heard those words..."