The Attack on Galuna island!

Gray laid on the ground after getting badly beaten by Lyon. Emma stood in front of the beaten up Gray in a defense mode. She didn't wanna Hurt Lyon.
Gray was now reminiscing, flashbacks from the past coming back to him
Emma looked at Lyon, a pleading look plastered on her delicate features.. "Lyon.. Please.. I'm begging you.. Please don't do this! The only person i had died because of that thing! I couldn't bare to watch it happen again!" She clasped her hands together, looking at him with tears gathered in the corners of her blue orbs."Please...Don't do something this reckless.."

"My mind is made up. I suggest you get out of here and take Gray with you if you don't want to get hurt.." Lyon glared at Emma with cold eyes. no emotion plastered among his features.
"No! I won't leave! Not when my friends are here! Not why your here and planning this!" Ice began to surround her hand. "You give me no choice.." She ran at him, bringing her hand in the air. "Ice dragon- Iced claw!!" She yelled, aiming a strike. Lyon grabbed her wrist and twisted it, Causing Emma extreme pain and a snap to her wrist. But while he had a hold of her wrist, her leg swung up and she aiming a kick to the jaw. Lyon quickly released her Arm and stepped back, avoiding the kick. Emma grabbed her arm in pain. She panted gently and glanced at her broken wrist. "Damn you..." Emma growled.
Lyon just offered a smirk. "Ice make- Dragon!!" Emma avoided it but it came up from her side and she was in the air. It slashed at her side, ripping her shirt up a bit.  She groaned  in agony, being sliced up by the dragon that Lyon had created. The girl landed on the ground and she slowly got up but a bunch of ice eagles flew at her, causing her to fall right back down. Emma cried out gently and landed against a rock. "Lyon..I'm begging you.. Please." She clinched her eyes shut and finally ended passing out from pain.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Emma and Gray laid past out. Emma was smashed up against a rock and Gray was just laying there, eyes barely open.
Emma struggled greatly to rise up, but her body simply failed her. She gripped onto her badly beaten arm. 'How... How did i lose to him? I never lost to Lyon... Have I grown weak? did i everything kira teach me... why am i -'

Emma asked herself, barely holding one eye open. She glanced to Gray, worry laced in her blue optics. She wasn't worried about her well being as of right now, it was Gray she was concerned about. But of course, Emma was pulling punches. Lyon was an old friend and she didn't want to risk hurting, or even killing him. Emma could of easily taken down Lyon. Was it past feelings? Emma always did have something for the white headed male. Ice was her specialty, she could easily just of eaten his ice. 
Emma's eyes went slightly wide when she saw Natsu waddling back, still encased in ice. Emma grinned gently and closed her eyes. She knew she had nothing to worry about, as long as Natsu was there. 
Natsu waddled over to Gray, looking down at him. "Get up Gray.. Get up, Gray! Man, you look rough. He beat the snot outta you two, huh? "
"Natsu..? What are you.. Doing here?" Gray asked, slowly glancing up to him.
"Natsu-san...?" Emma asked, slowly looking up.
"I couldn't remember how to get to the village, so i climbed back up here to look for it..."He extended a hand out and grabbed Gray by the collar of his shirt. "I see it now.." He slowly lifted Gray up.
Gray griped his side. "I can walk.."
Emma slowly put her hand on a rock, standing up. "Where did Lyon Go..?"
"I dunno,By the time i got here, Everybody  vanished." Natsu said, sighing.
Emma started to fall but Natsu caught her by the collar of her shirt. He picked her up in his arms and then threw Gray over his shoulder. 
(Note: Natsu is still IN FREAKING ICE BRUH)
"Hold on you two! We have to hurry and get back to the village before they do." Natsu declared,a determined look in his eye.
Gray looked at him with wide eyes, as did Emma.

Emma then had a flashback-
'Kira!! We have to get outta here! Come on!!' The small girl begged and pleaded. She pulled on the tallers girl sleeve, but the girl just stood there, looking at the demon in shock.
"Kira!!!"
-Flashback ended
-

-Grays flash back-
'No way! Deliora is out of your league, Gray! IT'LL KILL YOU! Don't go!" The woman begged the small blue headed kid.
-End flashback-
-Gray flashback-
'I am going on this S class quest!'
'Natsu! Your way outta your league here! Just come home!
'
-Different flashback-
'Emma! Just stay down! You have nothing to prove here!' Gray shouted at the blonde.
Emma slowly stood up, bruises and all. "I might not have anything to prove but.. If being in fairytail taught me anything, Its to never give up! And i don't plan on giving up here! So just shut up and let the girl handle this one! i may not have anything to prove but... i'm a fairytail wizard. ya' hear me!? i'm just as tough as any of you! '
-End flashback.-
Gray's teeth clinched, eyes closed. "Hey..."
"Yeah?" He glanced down to Gray.
"Im sorry.. I'm sorry i didn't believe in you.. I should have known better..." Tears began to stream down his face.
Natsu then stopped, And Emma looked down at Natsu. "Natsu-san?"
"Quit feelin' sorry for yourself cause you lost a fight! You're a member of Fairytail!" Natsu yelled, Causing Grays eyes to go wide. "And we don't give up when times our tough! So just give up and keep moving forward!"
Natsu hung onto Gray and Emma hung onto Natsu, smiling.
"Man! Now its even harder to run!"

--------------------------------------------Natsu vs. Yuka the wave user!---------------------------------------

"Listen up! The people who put a curse on you that caused your transformation
are planning an attack on the village!" Lucy informed the villagers, her hand on her hip.