Lucy Heartfilia

|| This isn't gonna be a long chapter- It's just introducing Lucy to the guild. Hehehe.

 After a couple years of joining Fairytail. Emma grew strong bonds with everyone in the Guild. Gray, Natsu, Erza, and Many others. Emma was opening up to them slowly. It was hard for her though. But now, They wasn't kids anymore. Well.... To a certain extent anyways. Most of them had the tendency to act like little kids, but that's what made the guild so fun! Natsu and Gray alsways went at it. And Mirajane and Erza did as well. Then they all grew up... Natsu and Gray still was always going at each other. Erza was always there to break the two up, and Emma Just laughed. She was a proud member of Fairytail And nothing would change that.

Natsu recently headed off somewhere. No one even knew where he went. But once he returned, He had a Girl with him. The girls name was Lucy Heartfilia. She was born to the famous Heartfilia family, but no one knew that at the time. 

Of course, everyone in the Guild was going at it. The guild looked like a disaster area. As always. Emma just sat back watching everything happen. Erza wasn't there to stop anyone this time. 

Mirajane walked over to Lucy and smiled. "Hello. "

Lucy's eyes went wide with admiration. "You're Mirajane! From sorcerer weekly! It's my pleasure to meet you!"

"You too! So did you wanna be part of the guild?" Mira asked with a kind tilt of her head. Lucy nodded and then Mirajane stamped her hand. "There we go!"

Lucy smiled. "I can't believe I'm part of Fairytail!!" She exclaimed, just eyeing the mark planted on her hand. "I'm part of Fairytail!"