9 |full chapter; smut

Namjoon groans as the older boy pushes inside of him, filling him up. It was definitely not the first time Yoongi had done this to him. Often he did it to shake off his feelings for someone. But, despite the pleasure coursing through his veins, all he could think about was Jin. He almost felt guilty. Almost.

He moans as he clings onto Yoongi, scratching at his back. He knew it would leave red marks on the boys milky skin. And Yoongi didn't hesitate at all to abuse Namjoons puckered hole, watching the way the younger went into submission to him. It was an amazing view, completely breaking Namjoons tough boy facade he often put on in front of the others.

Namjoon had been fucked by Yoongi so many times, it was no surprise to Hoseok to hear it when he came into the threes shared apartment.He ignored the sounds coming from the other room. The ones he wished he could be making. It felt completely unfair to him. He had been forced to hear these noises constantly. The two other men were completely shameless.

Yoongi loved fucking Namjoon to much to notice Hoseok. His small gasps and moans were sexy enough to make him cum by just hearing them. That didn't leave time to think of Hoseok. He loved the faces Namjoon made, he loved the dirty things he would yell without shame. He didn't give a second thought to anything else. Namjoon felt like his whole world.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Namjoon, your cum is so sweet my sexy baby." Yoongi shouted. Hoseok rolled his eyes, knowing exactly what was happening. Namjoon was crying in embarrassment, and Yoongi was getting dressed. But, Yoongi and Namjoon didn't leave the room, making Hoseok jealous. Were they cuddling? Something Hoseok has dreamed of since the moment he'd met the boy.

Until her heard the faint sound of a 'ding' from Namjoons room. Namjoon shuffled out of Yoongi's room, completely naked, to his own. Hoseok knew that is was Seokjin. Namjoon had been talking about a boy named that recently. He didn't share much information about the boy though. Not that Hoseok cared, at all.

"Hey Ho" Yoongi joked, ruffling Hoseoks soft hair. He sat next to the young boy, glancing at him. Hoseok looked almost angry, which confused Yoongi. Hoseok had been having an attitude with everyone lately. Even Jay.

"You and Namjoon are so nasty. I bet he's texting his little boy toy right now." Hoseok huffed. He wasn't really angry, just jealous. He loved Yoongi more than anything, although there was no way for him to express that. Yoongi had never been interested in love. It really wasnt his thing. Hoseok of course was the only one that admitted that to Yoongi. And of course, Yoongi denied. He just hasn't found "the one".

"I don't care. I don't like him." Yoongi says, leaning into Hoseok. He started to pull away, but Yoongi put his arms around Hoseok.He sighed, as did Hoseok. Yoongi, to, had feelings for Hoseok. But they were best friends. It would ruin everything if they dated. "I like another man."

"Who? Jimin, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked rudley. He pushed Yoongis arms away. Yoongi, confused by the boys behavior, shook his head. He mumbled no twice, forcing. Hoseoks arm around him.

"You're so dim."

Hoseok blushed, wishing he could dissolve. Yoongi pulled the boy close to him, breathing in his sweet scent. He put his lips almost against Hoseoks. He wanted to see just how flustered he could make him. And his cheeks were turning bright red. "You just fucked the shit out of Namjoon."

"I know." Yoongi replied. Why would he state something so obvious. But it caused Hoseok to groan in aggravation, standing up, pushing Yoongi to the ground in the process. He stormed to his room, leaving Yoongi alone.

"I HATE MIN YOONGI" He heard Hoseok scream in his room. Why couldn't he just admit to Hoseok that he loved him. Sighing he put his face in his hands, ignoring the knocking at the door. It was probably Jay anyway.

"Maybe if you confess-" Namjoon started

"Hoseok is to complicated." Yoongi interrupted, pulling at his hair. Hoseok needed so much stuff that Yoongi couldn't give him. He didnt want to confess and be turned down. He didnt want Hoseok to accept his offer just to accept it. He wanted Hoseok to be happy.

Yoongi knew well enough that he was not worthy of love. Especially Hoseok. He was such an emotional boy. Something that Yoongi could not relate to. He rarely felt anything. He didn't understand the emotions of anyone around him.

Maybe thats why Hoseok always got angry toward him. He didn't understand.

"All he needs is love."

Yoongi stood up, walking back toward Hoseoks room. Namjoon smiled, hoping that soon enough he'd be hearing moans. He wanted them to be happy. They were possibly the most perfect couple Namjoon could imagine.
•••
princessjin: im tired
nammi: daddy will sing you to sleep babe
princessjin: I wish
nammi: i could
nammi: one day i will
princessjin: ☺️ i used to hate u haha
princessjin: still do :/
•••
Namjoon chuckles at Jin's words, setting his phone next to him. He leans back and closes his eyes, relaxing. He wished so badly the other boy was with him.

Namjoon was in love with Seokjin. It was such a short time he knew, and he definitely wasn't ready to confess it so blatantly. It seemed so complicated to him. He was not a man of love.

His phone dings again, but he ignores it. He didn't know what to say at this point. Maybe he would tell Seokjin when they met in person. He wasn't sure. He didn't want to cause a problem.

He could hear the mumbling of  his roommates talking in the other room. It made him smile as he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile, in Hoseoks room, less peaceful things were happening.

Hoseok was crying into Yoongis arms. Yoongi sat in silence, holding the boys shaking body. "Yoongi you don't understand. I love you. I can't stand when you and Namjoon do that."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Hoseok wiped his tears, sitting up. He stared into Yoongi's eyes, studying his face. Suddenly, he moved closer, pressing their lips together. Yoongi was shocked, but his threw his arms around Hoseok.

"I love you too."