31|full chapter;smut

"what?"

"Move in with me. Please?" Namjoon asked. Seokjin shrugged, not sure what to say. Everything Namjoon had ever said about where he lived was terrible.

"Don't you live in a bad area?" Seokjin asked, his fingers tracing Namjoons wings tattoos delicately. Namjoon nodded, his eyes trained on Seokjins lips.

"There's violence and drugs and gangs. It's terrible. Maybe it was stupid to propose this..." Namjoon chuckled nervously. Seokjin was the nicest guy he knew. Why would he want to live there?

"I don't know. Let me think." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon sighed, looking out the window. He could still feel Seokjins fingers tracing patterns onto his back.

"I want you to. I want to wake up with you everyday and sleep with you every night. I want to cook meals with you and kiss you and make love with you and never have to leave you. "

Namjoons words made Seokjin feel warm inside. He wished for the same exact thing, but he wasn't going to admit it. So instead he just shrugged.

"Namjoon. I will think about it. I don't want to leave Mark and Seungri and my parents and my beautiful apartment...." Seokjin said. "Meanwhile you mean more to me than all of that."

Seokjins fingers wrapped around Namjoons biceps. Namjoon tensed, his muscules flexing. "I love you so much Jinnie. And I want you all the time."

The couple kissed softly. Namjoon smiled as Seokjins lips pressed against his. He pushed Seokjin down, leaning over his small body. They kissed for a while, both enjoying the moment.

"Remember who's in charge, baby boy." Namjoon said as Seokjin tried to pull Namjoons boxers off. Seokjin giggled, pulling Namjoon closer to himself.

They kissed again, giggling and moaning against eachothers lips.Seokjin had been waiting to make love all week. "Namjoon, I'm getting impatient."

"Oh yeah?" Namjoon mumbled, slipping Seokjins shirt over his head. Namjoon unbuttoned his pants, kissing Seokjin again. He pushed his hips into Seokjins, grinding against him. "Tell daddy what you want."

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me." Seokjin whined, pushing his hips upward. Namjoon chuckled, rubbing his hand on Seokjins boxers. "Please"

"Be patient. Good boys get what they want." Namjoon teased. Seokjin pushed his hips against Namjoons hand, who pulled away.

"Babe, let's go make those pancakes."
•••

After they cooked their pancakes and ate them, Namjoon had Seokjin trapped between himself and the wall. "Still want to be fucked baby boy?" Namjoon mumbled, kissing Seokjins neck.

"Yes daddy." Seokjin mumbled, moaning as Namjoon sucked on Jins neck. The younger boy had his hand against Seokjins buldge.

"Let's go to bed. It's more comfortable like that." Namjoon mumbled, throwing Jin over his shoulder. He opened the door to their bedroom, throwing Seokjin into the bed.

Namjoon crawled over Seokjin, pulling his boxers off. Seokjin mewled as Namjoon gripped his cock. He moved his hand up and down, kissing down Seokjins body.

He kissed the tip of the elders cock, licking it. He took it into his mouth, licking it up and down. Seokjin moaned as Namjoon bobbed his head up and down.

Seokjin thrusted his hips upward, tangling his hands in Namjoons hair. He pushed Namjoons head down, making him gag.

"oh my God." Seokjin moaned, pulling Namjoons head up and down, forcing him all the way down. "That feels so good."

Seokjin, this only being his second time being touched, came quickly into Namjoons mouth in thick, white ropes. Namjoon swallowed, a little getting on his lips.

Namjoon took his own boxers off, pulling Seokjins legs apart. He forced himself between Seokjins legs. Seokjin felt the tip of Namjoons cock against his ass.

"What does my baby want? Does baby boy want his daddy to make him feel good?"

Seokjin nodded, allowing Namjoon to push himself into his tight ass. Seokjin moaned, pulling Namjoons body closer to him.

"You like it baby?" Namjoon ask as Seokjin moaned beneath him. Namjoons moved his hips slowly, bringing as much pleasure as he could to Seokjin.

"Faster, please." Seokjin begged, throwing his back. Namjoons hips snapped faster, causing himself to moan. "Daddy! Oh my, it feels so good."

Namjoon came, filling Seokjin. Seokjin cried out, cumming again. Namjoon collapsed against him, kissing his lips.

"That felt better than expected, Daddy."