29|full chapter

"ohmygod Namjoon, yes I love you. I just used to have feelings for him." Seokjin said. Namjoon rested his forehead in his hand.They had been arguing about Jackson for a while now. Namjoon just wasn't convinced. lWell, I still like him..."

"I know. I don't understand why you are telling me. I'm your boyfriend for God's sake." Namjoon shouted. Seokjin looked scared as Namjoon yelled. He never thought Namjoon would be angry at him."I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!"

"I DON'T LOVE HIM!" Seokjin yelled, smacking his hands together. He put emphasis on the word love, trying to get the point across. He didn't even understand why his boyfriend was angry.Namjoon, without thinking, smacked Seokjins cheek.

"Oh-" Namjoon said, watching as Seokjin stood up and walked away. He hadn't meant to hit Seokjin, and already he regretted it. He heard the bedroom door close and lock.

Seokjin went into his room, laying on his bed. His father had been abusive toward him and his mother. He couldn't stand when people showed aggression to him. He knew that Namjoon hadn't meant to do it, but the memories.

He put his face into his pillow, tears streaming down his face. Thinking about his father, something he hadn't done for a long time, made him feel helpless. The memories of his father weren't all terrible but a majority was. Yelling, fighting and bruises left on his skin. So many of them.

Namjoon was knocking on the door, but Seokjin didn't make any effort to stand up or acknowledge him. He would forgive him soon, but as of right now he was angry. He couldn't forgive him now. Namjoon should never handle him like that.

"Baby boy I'm so sorry." Namjoon spoke from the opposite side of the door. Seokjin groaned in reply. Sobs were shaking his body, tears wetting his pillow."Seokjin, it wasn't on purpose"

"Shut up, namjoon" He finally yelled, pulling the pillow over his head. He pressed his face into the mattress, sobbing quietly. He heard Namjoon continue jiggling the door handle, driving Seokjin insane.

"Are you crying?  Oh my God, I hit you way too hard. I mean I shouldn't have at all." Namjoon said, banging on the door. Seokjin finally got up, unlocking the door. He threw himself right back onto the bed. He didn't understand what was happening.

"What." Seokjin said. Namjoon engulfed him in a hug, holding him close. Seokjin didn't hug back, he stood with his back straight. Namjoon didn't care though. He just needed to apologize.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean it." Namjoon mumbled into Seokjins neck. Seokjin sighed, relaxing into Namjoons arms. How did he find himself forgiving the boy so easily? "I'm never going to do it again."

"If you ever hit me that hard again, I will never ever talk to you again." Seokjin mumbled, his tears wetting Namjoons neck. He was going to tell him and his father. "I love you so much but I'm not dealing with bullshit like that. My dad used to hit me and my mom like that.

"You're right. You shouldn't." Namjoon mumbled. Seokjin finally pulled back, wiping his tears. Namjoon thought he looked beautiful right now. Even his face red and tears down his face. "Go to sleep baby. I'll be in after a while. I'm gonna get cookies."

The boys separated and went their separate ways. Namjoon, to the kitchen, and Seokjin into his bed. He closed his eyes and immediately was asleep.
•••

Namjoon woke up the next morning, his head resting on the kitchen counter. There was a note next to him from Jin. How had he fallen asleep here of all places? It was uncomfortable.

Babe,

Went to see a movie with Jackson. Be back later. I love you!!!
You look cute today.
Love, Your slutty baby boy.

Namjoon frowned, pulling out his phone from his pocket. He saw he had three texts from Jin. He smiled as he read them over. Although he definitely felt uncomfortable.

Jin: I'm going to Jacksons house
Jin: I'll be home later
Jin: I love you.
Namjoon: okay

Namjoon stood up, going into the living room. He turned on the TV, sitting on the couch. He didn't understand why Seokjin had left without waking him up. Or why he went with Jackson.

Jackson has said he liked Seokjin before,  and last night that was what they had been aruging about. It made Namjoon nervous. He didn't particularly want them together, but he wasn't going to tell Seokjin what to do.

He tried to ignore it, but it wasn't really working. His next best idea was to kiss up to Seokjin. He decided to go buy him flowers. He hadn't done anything like that since arriving. Maybe it would help.

Namjoon slipped on his timberlands that sat by the door and let himself out. There in the hallway stood Jackson and Seokjin, making out against the railing. He heart dropped, staring at the two.

Jackson was the first to notice him, pushing Seokjin away. Seokjin moaned, forcing his lips back against Jacksons. He kissed him so eagerly."Seokjin"

He looked up, making eye contact with me. The smile fell from his face, and his eyes dropped to the floor. He didn't know what to say. He hadn't expected Namjoon to come out. "Seokjin, what? Why?"

Seokjin shrugged, looking down. Namjoon started down the steps, and Jackson ran faster than he even had before. Namjoon chased his until he gripped his shirt. He turned him around and punched him in the nose.

Jackson stumbled to the ground. Namjoon walked back up the steps, until he was eye to eye with his boyfriend. Namjoon grabbed Seokjin by the collar. Pulling him close.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry. I love you." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon rolled his eyes, pushing Seokjin. He had a bruise on the side of his face. Where Namjoon had smacked him. Namjon cringed.

"I don't understand why. If you wanted to make out with someone, I was right there. Did I do something? Is there something wrong with me? " Namjoon asked. Seokjin felt terrible. Jackson had kissed him and he didn't know why, but he kissed back.

"He kissed me first and well... I don't know. I was angry about you hitting me. My dad used to hit me and my mom like that all the time..." Seokjin was looking at the ground, at the footprints Namjoon had made his first day there. He was ashamed. But maybe he was just getting back at Namjoon.

"I understand... But still... The only other man I've ever loved didn't love me and I don't want that to happen again." Namjoon mumbled. Seokjin leaned forward and kissed Namjoons lips lightly.

"I love you, Namjoon. I won't talk to him ever again as long as you're happy."