58|full chapter

Five years later

Seokjin woke up to his daughter, Hani, jumping on the bed between him and his husband. He sat up, pulling her into his lap. "Good morning sweetheart."

"Hi appa Jinnie." She giggled. Seokjin kissed her forehead, smiling. Namjoon shifted next to them, opening one eye.

"Good morning my precious pearls." Namjoon yawns, kissing Seokjins cheek lightly. Hani stuck her face inbetween them, puckering her lips. Namjoon kissed her to, smiling.

"Hani, why don't you go bother Jimin and Jungkook." Magnum suggested, setting her on the floor. "Daddy and appa want alone time, okay?"

"Okay" She ran out of the room, screaming Jungkooks name. Namjoon chuckled, smiling widley.

"I'm so glad Namjoon. We've grown so much, I remember just five years ago the thought of a child was barley in out heads. Now look at Hani." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon sighed, covering his eyes.

"I wanted sexy time, not deep talking time. But since we're at it, I can't believe Jungkook and Jimin are together, let alone living in our house." Namjoon joked. Seokjin laughed, studying his nails.

"Yeah. I didn't expect Jay and Taehyung either..." Seokjin said. Namjoon nodded, and Seokjin continued speaking. "As long as their happy."

Seokjin looked at the ring Namjoon had gotten him oh so long ago. He looked around the room of their new home, and smiled to himself.

He didn't expect that everything would turn out like this, but he was glad they did. They had each gotten more tattoos, Namjoon finished school, they bought a house. They adopted Hani almost right after they got married three years ago.

She was two years old, and she couldn't even speak yet. Her parents had completely neglected Her. Seokjin fell in love with her the first time he saw her.

"Namjoon, I'm so happy." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon smiled, kissing Seokjin. He climbed on top of him.

"Me too."