49|full chapter

Namjoon fingered the ring box in his pocket while Jin happily ate his pizza. He had been considering proposing to Seokjin for a long time now.

And it was the perfect time.

"Seokjin." Namjoon said, pulling the box out. He got down on one knee and as Seokjin turned around he opened it. Seokjins eyes widened.

"Seokjin, you are everything to me. My sunshine, my happy place, my soul and my heart. All that's ever on my mind is you. I love you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Namjoon asked.

Seokjin sat up in bed, realizing it had been a dream. He could hear everyone in the other room talking. He wished Namjoon would propose to him.

He got up and dressed himself. Exiting Namjoons bedroom, he was greeted with a cleaner apartment. He smiled, realizing it was probably for him.

"Jinnie!" Namjoon shouted, opening his arms. He was sitting on the floor, his legs spread. Jin took it upon himself to plop down between Namjoons thighs.

"Seokjin are you okay?" Jimin asked. He had a bottle of beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Seokjin shrugged.

"I had an amazing dream and woke up to find that it didn't happen." Seokjin mumbled. Namjoon leaned down and kissed him. "I dreamed that Namjoon proposed."

"Do to want me to?" Namjoon asked. Namjoon personally thought that Seokjin would say no, because it would be so sudden. He also hadnt found the perfect ring.
(A/N OKAY SO THEY JUST REALASED SAVE ME AND I AM. NOT OKAY THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL)

Seokjin nodded, blushing slightly. He wanted to know that Namjoon planned to spend the rest of their lives together. That's what Seokjin wanted, at least.

"You guys are the cutest." Hoseok said from Yoongis lap. Namjoon giggled and kissed Seokjins lips softly.

"I wish me and Jungkook could be like you guys but that little shit hates me." Jimin said, gulping the rest of his beer. Namjoon cheered in his head and Jimin threw the bottle in the trash rather than on the floor.

Jungkook kicked Jimin calf from his spot on the floor. Jimin fell, the two of them laughing. Jungkook pulled Jimin to him. "I would date you, you know."

Namjoon ignored the others, squishing Jins cheeks and making him look at him. Seokjin waited patiently for Namjoon to say something.

"I promise I'll propose as soon as I find the perfect ring for you."
•••
"Seokjin, you know I have been planning to propose. I just can't find the right ring. Not one is good enough for my beautiful princess." Namjoon said that night in bed. Seokjin smiled, breathing in Namjoons scent.

"I don't care about a stupid ring. I just need you." Seokjin said, grabbing his shirt collar and kissing him hard. They kissed for a long time before Namjoon pulled away.

"I want to to have one baby." Namjoon mumbled. Seokjin smiled softly. He knew exactly what he wanted, but it was so expensive.

"I'll send you some of my ideal rings later." Seokjin chuckled. Namjoon smiled, pulling Seokjins body closer to his own. "I honestly don't need it, though."

"I want it for you."

The couple kissed one last time before falling into silence. Neither were to particularly tired, considering they had sleep most of the day.

Seokjin was glad to be in Namjoons arms though. He wished they could stay together forever. Maybe they would. He trusted that their relationship could last a long time.

He wanted to be with Namjoon until he died.