27|full chapter; smut

As Seokjin walked out of the bathroom and into his room, only with a towel tied around his waist, the first thing he saw was Namjoon. He was laying in the bed, stroking his cock. He was moaning lowly, his hips moving upward into his fisted hand. "Ah, Jinnie baby."

"Daddy? What..." Jin said, staring at Namjoon. He looked really sexy, his hooded eyes fixed on Jins naked, muscular figure. His hand was moving slowly, only covering the top of his dick. He knew exactly what Namjoon wanted. "Namjoon..."

"Wanna help out?" Namjoon asked, winking. Seokjin pulled off his towel, and he climbed onto Namjoon, leaning down and kissing him. He was awkward, and he flinched when their dicks touched. Namjoon could feel Jins discomfort. "You don't have too."

"I want you to feel good." Seokjin mumbled. He pushed his hips into Namjoons, creating friction. As Seokjin did this, their cocks rubbing against each other, Namjoon felt something wet against his neck. It was Seokjins tongue.

Jin ran his hand down Namjoons bare chest and stomach, rubbing his abs softly. Then, his hand trailed down, gripping his cock. Namjoon moaned as Jin stroked his cock slowly, gripping Jins biceps. His hand moved painfully slow up and down his whole, large cock."Baby, that feels so nice."

"Does it, daddy?" Jin teased. He moved his hand slower, appreciating Namjoons scrunched up face. Namjoon pushed his hips forward, thrusting into Jins hand much quicker. His moans were soft, but long. It drove Jin nearly insane.

Namjoon thrusted his hips faster, moans becoming louder. Seokjin moved his hand in pace with Namjoons thrust. He felt this feeling deep in his stomach, about to explode. He came suddenly, spurting out onto his chest and Jins as well.

"You make your daddy so proud." Namjoon said, wiping the cum of his chest with a finger and putting it into Jins mouth. Seokjin sucked it right off, leaning down and licking the rest up off Namjoon. Namjoon smiled at the boys actions.

"You liked it?" Seokjin asked, blushing. Namjoon nodded, feeding Jin more cum off his chest. It tasted so sweet to him. He groaned and he swallowed it. "You have such sweet cum."

"Wanna take this a step further?" Namjoon asked, his fingers running up and down Jins ass. Jin stiffened slightly, pulling away. Namjoon nodded, looking into his eyes.

"I don't."

"That's okay. We don't have to. Wanna go out?" Namjoon asked, climbing out of the bed, pulling his boxers and pants on. Seokjin stared as Namjoon wiggled his ass into the tight jeans. "We can go to the mall."

"Sure" Jin giggled at the thought of going out of going out after doing that. He rarely ever touched himself, let alone someone else. Would someone be able to tell?

"My sunshine, you're so cute." Namjoon said as Jin pulled a black shirt on. From a few inches below to the top of his bellybutton, the shirt was made out of a mesh material.

"Thank you daddy"

Namjoon smiled, proud of himself. He was glad Jin had warmed up to him and they started dating. Seokjin made Namjoon extremely happy. He hoped they could be together forever.

"Baby, come here." Namjoon said as Jin wiggled his ass into tight jeans. He jumped toward Namjoon. The blonde haired boy pulled his jeans up and buttoned them, rubbing his bulge.

"Uh, daddy... " Seokjin moaned. He pulled away from Namjoon, blushing. Namjoon stood up, pushing Jin out the door with his hands on his ass.

"Let's get going."

•••

"That looks good baby. " Namjoon said, watching Seokjin pose in the mirror. Jin blushed, facing Namjoon. "Those pants make your ass look fantastic. Your hard little nipples look so good in that tight shirt."

"Should I buy it?" Jin asked. The shirt was plain white, and the pants had a black and white grid pattern. "The pants are a bit expensive..."

"I'll buy it. I have money."

"How are you so rich? " Seokjin asked. It seemed like Namjoon always had money. He couldn't believe that. "Like I have money because of my parents. "

"I'm a beautician in training. Girls pay anything to have a cute boy do their nails. " Namjoon chuckled. " Although its really nothing when it comes to buying real nice things like a house. you use your parents money? "

"Oh. I let my parents spoil me. It's fun." Jin said, blushing. Namjoon rubbed Jins butt as he spoke. He wasn't sure weather to continue or not. He felt ashamed to be so selfish. "I'll get it myself. Don't use your money on me"

"You're getting hard baby" Namjoon mumbled, his hand rubbing Jin softly. Seokjin pushed Namjoon away, taking the shirt off to change into his. When he was finished changing, he picked up the pants and shirt, pulling Namjoon out.

"We're not doing this in public Namjoon" Seokjin mumbled, pulling Namjoon to the cash register. The cashier smiled politely as Jin put the items on the counter. Namjoon rested his chin on Seokjins head.

"Are you two together?" The women asked, ringing up the two items. Namjoon nodded, a blush covering Seokjins face.

"Is it obvious?" Namjoon chuckles, wrapping his arm around Jin. The woman nods, giggling as Namjoon kisses Jins lips.

"You guys are cute. Your total is $77.89" She said. Namjoon swiped his card before Seokjin could protest.

"Thanks" He said, taking Jins bag, wrapping his arm around the smaller boys body, and pulled him out of the small store.

"You know what's funny?" Jin asked.

"yeah baby?"

"Just a few months ago I hated you so much. You were just an annoying piece of fuck that slid into my dm's randomly. You just wanted nudes from the cute innocent gay boy. I realized maybe I shouldn't be rude to you, then I realized I liked you. I didn't really care about whether you had already other boys for Dick pics or how many guys you'd probably fucked. Which is weird,because I don't normally like that." Jin said "And now, you're here with me in Pusan, shopping with me and proudly telling people we're together. Namjoon, do you think we'd be together forever? I want to. I want to marry you and adopt kids with you."

"Jin, are you serious? I thought like, deep down you still hate me. A normal person would. I'll have you know that you're the only boy I want nudes from, and I've only ever touched one person before." Namjoon confessed. "after this, you're the only one I'm going to touch. "

"I don't even care, I'm so happy to be yours. " Seokjin promised. He grabbed Namjoons face and pressed their lips together, despite the crowd of people watching.