46|full chapter

Seokjin screamed as he saw Namjoon, running to the younger boy. He immediately jumped into his arms, kissing his lips.

"I missed you. It was only two weeks and I missed you like crazy." Namjoon mumbled, kissing him needily. Seokjin had dropped his bags, his arms around Namjoon. "I need you so much."

"I'm so happy"

The couple kissed one last time, Namjoon gathering Seokjins bags. Seokjin had brought some of his clothes, as the rest would be coming with the movie truck in about a week.

Namjoon was glad to have Seokjin back. He'd missed the brown-haired cutie so much. He felt as if he could combustion from excitement.

"Thou finally get to see my ugly ass car, ugly ass apartment building, and my shitty ass apartment and my rude shitheads friends." Namjoon went on as the couple walked through the exit. Seokjin held tightly onto Namjoons hand.

"It's okay, as long as I'm with you." Seokjin giggled. Namjoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriends cheesiness. "I just realized we like never officially dating."

"Was me fucking you in the ass not enough." Namjoon asked, laughing. Seokjin blushed, punching Namjoon. They stopped at Namjoons car.

It was obviously old and pre-used. It didn't look half bad to Seokjin. It had character. And alot of dents. "I like your car. It's cute."

"And beat up because you have a boyfriend who can't fucking drive."
•••
As the couple pulled up to Namjoons apartment building, Seokjin made a face. Did Namjoon actually live in here?

"Seokjin what the hell is that face for?" Namjoon asked. He had been scared to invite Seokjin because of the way his neighborhood was, and how his living conditions were.

"I'm just shocked." Seokjin mumbled. He was scared to piss Namjoon off again.

"Listen here, don't judge me because of where I live. I'm not rich. I don't have money like you. I'm sorry if it doesn't fit your standards, but it's all we have."

Seokjin played with his fingers, looking at his lap. Namjoon parked the car, getting out and slamming the door. He walked over to Seokjins side, opening his door.

"Namjoon, who is that?" A boy covered in tattoos yelled to Namjoon for the buildings stairs. Namjoon looked at him as he pulled Seokjins bags from the back. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes, Shut up Jimin." Namjoon snapped, kicking the boy as he walked past him, making Jimin drop his cigarette.

"Hey cutie, I'm Jimin Park. Ever want a real man, come to me." Jimin joked. He noticed Seokjins uncomfortable expression and softened. "I'm joking."

"Oh.. " Seokjin mumbled. He stood right behind Namjoon, trying to hide himself. He felt awkward.

"Cmon baby, let's go upstairs. I don't like this SLUT flirting with you" Namjoon said, dragging the younger boy. He pushed open the front door with his foot. He jumped up two steps, Seokjin following behind.

He kicked open a door on the third floor, and Seokjin was met with the most horrid thing in his life. The apartment was a disgusting mess.

"Do you even fucking clean?"

Namjoon laughed, dropping Seokjins bags into a pile of clothes. He held out his arms, stepping over a boy asleep on the floor.
"Welcome to hell"