Chapter 3 ║ We're Moving?

not proofread/edited                                         

Chapter 3 ║ We're Moving?

I stand in front of Mr. Collins room, feeling shocked that I did end of coming. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I should have just ran home and never come out to see light again. I sigh, knowing this was the only way Austin would delete the picture. I couldn't risk him sending it. I stare at the doorknob, debating if I should wait a little longer before going inside or just go in right now.

"Are you going in or should I hit send?" I hear someone ask, very close to my ear. I knew that voice too well. I turn around to see the infamous Austin Holt with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. I glare at him, before opening the door. 

My eyes immediately make contact with Mr. Collins who seems to be filling out some paperwork. He looks up from where he's sitting and smiles. "Austin, you came," he says, getting up to hand Austin the lab papers. "Hand them to me when you're done." Austin takes the papers from his hands and proceeds to sit down at a table. Mr. Collins faces me, confusion written over his face. "What are you doing here Alyssa? Are you feeling better?" he asks.

I smile at him, getting ready to put Austin under the bus, but Austin beats me to it. "She's with me. I hope that's alright. She can't get enough of me, apparently," he says, a devilish glint in his eyes. This asshole. The last thing I want to do is be anywhere near you.

Mr.Collins stares in disbelief, before running a hand through his hair. "Okay then. Just get your lab done Austin," he says, returning to his desk. 

I walk to where Austin is now seated and take my seat. I snatch the lab papers out of his hand to see what he has left to finish. My mouth hangs open when I see that blank sheet. This idiot didn't even write the date. 

"You fucking didn't answer one single question. You expect me to help you with the entire thing?" I stare at him, bewildered. This is going to take ages. I have a Calculus exam I need to study for, tomorrow. 

Austin give me a smug look. "Babe, I expect you to do all of this by yourself," he replies. Is this guys for real? Might as well cross off his name and put my own on it. There's no way I'm going to sit here answering all these question while he sits away, tapping on his phone.

"Don't call me that," I yell as quietly as possible, not wanting Mr. Collins to hear. "I'm leaving. This is ridiculous," I say, before I proceed to get up. 

Before I could make it out of the chair, Austin takes out his phone to show me the picture. The only reason I was here in the first place. "I have no choice but sending this then," he says, shrugging his shoulders. You do have a fucking choice. Just don't do it.

I glare at him, before sitting back down. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under now.  

I take a pen out and begin answering the questions on the lab sheets. I might as well get this over with as quickly as I can so I can get the fuck out of here. "Good girl," Austin says with an evil smile I see from the corner of my eyes. He takes out his phone and begin tapping away.

********************************************

I finally finish answering the last question an hour later. I never worked as quickly as I did today, I couldn't stand another second in this room. I grab my bag and look up to see Austin texting away on his phone. I roll my eyes at the sight.

"I'm done," I say, shoving the now complete lab papers in his face.

He looks up from his phone to take the papers out of my hand. "Took you long enough," he replies, before getting up to hand the sheets in. He then proceeds to leave the room without sparing a glance my way. I didn't even get a thanks.