Chapter 7║ It was Fun While it Lasted

Read Please

Is this any update? Haha yes it is. It's been what two years since my last update? But after multiple requests, I finally decided to update. 

To be completely honest, I was going to drop this book because I absolutely cringed when I decided to re-read some of the previous chapters. I absolutely hated them. And I have no clue where this story is going because I came up with in 2012 and it's been four years. 

But every time I get an e-mail that someone commented, I get so happy and I can't believe that there are people who like the story and my shitty writing and want me to continue. So because your comments really touched me, I decided why not to continue. 

Now I have more to say, but I say it in the end because I'm pretty sure you want to read already. But be warned, it might be shitty because I haven't written in ages and this took me forever to write. 

Chapter 7║ It was Fun While it Lasted

I woke up the next morning, still feeling a bit tired. I yawned and looked at the time and had a mini heart attack. I overslept. I always wake up on time. I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. In the middle of my shower, I realized it was Saturday. Saturday means no school, which also means "me" time. I mentally slapped myself. All this time I was thinking that I had to be at school in the next half an hour. Instead of rushing, I decided to take my time. There was no point in rushing if I didn't have anywhere to go today.

Once I got out of the shower, I felt refreshed and ready to start my day. But then I remembered that I didn't really have plans. But then again when do I ever? I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. While I was whipping up some pancake batter, I pondered on about what I should do today. I was thinking about staying home all day and catching up with some shows. It's been a long time since I've had time to watch something. All I do is study, sleep, eat and study some more. But if I just sat and watched shows, I wouldn't be doing anything productive. But no, I haven't watched the past two seasons of "Once Upon a Time" and I miss Captain Hook. Oh Hook, I wish you weren't married.

Alyssa get a hold of yourself! I pinched myself to come back to reality. No Alyssa. No shows today! I have to be productive.

After eating my breakfast, I decided to call Emily and Ashton to see if they'd want to come over. I took my phone out and dialed Emily's number. She picked up on the first ring. I asked if she wanted to come over and then frowned when she said she had to watch her sister. Then I called Ashton, hoping that he wasn't also occupied. He sounded ecstatic when I asked him. He said he'd be here before I knew it. And after I ended the call, the doorbell rang.

I went over to answer the door, thinking that it had to be someone beside Ashton because no way in hell did he get here that fast. I opened the door and was shocked. Right before me stood Ashton. I couldn't form any words.

"H-how did you get here so fast?" I was in shock. I hung up the phone about a minute ago and he just magically arrives at my doorstep within that minute. It should've taken at least half an hour to get here from his place.

He pats my head. "Oh Aly. Such a foolish little child. Didn't I tell you I was a wizard?" I snorted. Wizard my ass. He glared at me before he continued. "Now are you going to let me in or am I going to freeze my balls off?" He smirked at the last part.

I sighed before a smile spread on my lips. "Well let your balls freeze. After all you're a wizard aren't you? I'm sure you can whip up a fire to keep you warm." I winked at him before turning around to shut the door.