Scary Story #1 (My Very Own Story)

As you can see, this "story" is from my life. REAL LIFE, NOT FAKE. Unless I was imagining >_>

=====================================================================

One night, almost near summer vacation from school, it was like....2015,....May? Or was it on April after state test? I think on April....

Anyways, one night.......No, just to interrupt the story, turn off the lights. MUAHAHAHA, now on to my story.

One night, I couldn't sleep and kept turning and tossing myself on the bed. As I peered and searched the room, as I always do, because I am scared of the dark. I had spotted something kinda foggy. It made out a shape as...a human. Not just any human, but a man. It was "bald" I guess, and the creepiest part was when I saw the red flashing eyes. Weird part was that the red lights weren't on it's face, but on the wall across from me. I was very scared, so I turned my back at both of them. When I turned back, it was still there. I closed my eyes and I cannot sleep. I opened it and it was like an hour later. That figure was still there, and the lights were gone. I can't take it no more, so I was thinking to run to my mom's bed to feel safer. But I did not carry out the plan yet. I was too scared to even go towards the figure. It was, and it stayed in front of mom's bed. One hour later, it was still there, but I ran to mom's bed and snuggled in. I closed my eyes. But I wasn't safe yet- turn on the lights! this is too creepy!

Okay, when I opened my eyes again, the figure...it was at the end of the bed staring at me. When I blinked, it was gone. THE END