Creepy Doll

This is a real life tail that happened to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flash back*

Mom: Don't get dolls, strange things happen to them. They can be creepy. It's lik they each contain ghosts in them.

Grandpa: Here is a story. Once, there was a doll. Everyone who went in the house with the doll never came back, next day finding them dead. One man went to the house to sleep, he saw the doll coming up to him, but he killed the doll before it killed him. Do not get dolls, sweetie. 

Me: okay

*in school*

Me: you still owe me the golden cloth I payed for, Citlali. 

Citlali: I know, but its in a box with my toys and....dolls. I am creeped out to even go near the box, because one day, I swear I saw one of them blink.

Jennifer: I know right? Dolls are real creepy. Don't get one. For I also had a doll, I knew it watched me every night, and one day I threw it away. Another girl picked it up, but the doll.....she screamed at it because it was dangerous for some reason. The girl came to my house and I saw a scratch on her cheek. She claims it was the doll.

*flash back ends*

I still remembered them telling me this from when I was 8 or 9. I really did not think this tale was real, so I decided to get a doll. After a few days of taking care of it, I lost interest in it. So, I gave it to my friend. A few days later, when I saw that exact doll in my book bag, but her eyes crossed out with x's on each eye. My whole body grew numb. I was pale. I was in fear. 

The next day, I went to my friend and asked her if she still had the doll, she said no and her mom threw it out. I still asked her if she put the doll in my bag. She said no. This was so creepy.

Year taken place: 2015

Month: september or november

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still trying to find out this mystery today. I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I knew the feeling so well. It was scary. I am never getting a doll again. I don't even want to see a doll again.