Story #8

This was one of the stories my substitute told us. I thought I might share it to you guys.

=======================================================

Briana and Annie walk together home all the time. They take the long way, not the short. There was a cementery were the short way was. One day, Annie wanted to take the short way. But Briana said no, her parents said never to walk through the cementery for some reason. So, they did not.

Another day, it was about to rain and the two girls had projects. 

"why don't we go to the cementery and get home before it rains?", asked Annie.

"nope.", said Briania.

"c'mon, only once! Or else I will leave you here alone to walk home!", cried Annie.

"Fine.", said Briana uneasily. 

They ran across the cementary. And they saw that it saved a lot of time from going to the cementery than the long way. The next day came. Annie asked Briana to go to the cementery. As always, Briana said no. Annie brainwashed Briana that if thye get home faster, Annie can play video games and do whatever they want until her parents get home. Briana wanted to play games too, so then she said yes. As they walked through the cementery, they played around the graves and stepped over some graves.

Briana P.O.V

This night, I needed to go to the bathroom. I knew where everything was, so I needed no lights. When I was done with my businuss, I realized there was no bathroom tissues. I got up and went for to get new bathroom tissue.  As I was going back to get new paper, I looked down, and there was a nun. I was frozen. The tissues dropped from my fingers, I had let it go.  As I locked my eyes on the nun, she slowly looked up, and she was crying! Crying! Her tears were blood instead of water. I was still frozen and my scream echoed inside my head. Couldn't draw attention to anyone in the house. It felt, my voice was drained. Then, she disapeared. I said nothing about this to anyone.

Annie's P.O.V

I just can't sleep tonight. It feels this place is haunted for I don"t know what reason. And I do not want to know.  I heard A voice, yes a voice in my room. I did not want to open my eyes, but my curiosity overpowered my sleepyness. There, on my ceiling was a man, with a rope tied onto his neck was staring down right at me. I screamed my head off. He faded away. My parents came and I explained to them what happened. They did not believe me. Perhaps I was tired and imagining.

third person P.O.V

The next day, they decided to walk together again. They blurted out the things they saw and happened to them at night. They saw that they saw something similar last night. 

"Do you want to go to the cementery again?", asked Annie. "Your choice."

"um....no, do you want to go?", they both exchanged nervous glances. "Nope.", they both said at once.

The next, next day, Annie again asked to go to the cementery. She claimed that she wanted to play games again before her parents got home. They both agreed since the people they saw did not come back for a while. That gave them courage. So, they took the short path.

*Night time*

Briana's P.O.V

It was late at night. I cannot sleep. I kept hearing noises, more like whispering or murmers in my room. The noises got louder. But I can't clear out every word they or the person is saying. I did not want to open my eyes, ruining my chance to sleep. Also, I knew it would go away sooner or later.

Yes! I was right! It went away. The noise stopped! However, moments later, it started up again. What as this, the "wake up Briana campaign?" It was annoying. Finally, I opened my eyes. There was the nun. The same one I saw from before. She was on the floor, at the side of my bed. Again, I froze. The nun slowly made her eyes meet mine. She was crying blood. Before i could scream, she dissolved into the air. Fading away. I was terrified. 

Annie P.O.V

It was sooo late! Can't get a glimpse of sleep! Just then, I heard a sound. A sound of a rope. I knew what was there, what was gonna happen. So, I did not open my eyes. I wasn't getting scared again like a coward. The thing kept saying, or perhaps whispering to me, "save me!" I AIN'T GETTING FOOLED BY YOU!, I wanted to scream at it.Sooner, the sound grew louder. I felt a breath on me. It said louder "SAVE ME!", I had to open my eyes after that. 

I screamed once again, proving myself a coward. My parents came in, all that stuff all over again. I had to figure out how to stop this ghost from haunting me.

Third person P.O.V

Both Annie and Briana that night searched up in their computer that night, finding that when they were playing around the graves that day, they had stepped all over these two graves of the people that haunt them. The only way to get rid of this haunting was to go back to their graves, having to say sorry to them for their actions.

However sadly, only Briana had been gone back to the graves, but Annie did not. Soon, Annie drove herself crazy from her hauntings, that she, herself hung herself up the wall.

THE END.