Story 10

This story is in KittenGirlidk's life. It was real. (NEVER GET DOLLS IN YOUR LIFE)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, I got a doll from somewhere. After a few days playing with it, I saw the head of the doll was ripping off. It was kinda loose. So, I didn't like it anymore. I decided to show it to my grandmother. When she saw it, we decided to throw it out. I watched her as she threw it out the window. Now nothing was to bother me.

But, the next day, I saw the same doll laying at the kitchen. It started to creep me out. Did not granny not throw her out already? 

"Grandma! Look, the doll is still here! Why didn't you really throw it out? Do it now.", I said shivering. I did not want to touch that doll, for it was creepy. 

Again, she threw the doll out the window.

The next day, no relief. But this time, the doll came back literally sitting at the kitchen. I noticed her head was even more loose and breaking. I decided to throw her out myself, though I was scared. I bravely threw her out the window.

As you can predict, it came back again. But this time I had thrown it out, and it fell to the ground. How did it get back here? So I decided to give it to someone else. And then, it never came back again. Out of my sight, which gave me relief.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that was it. I am officially creeped out of dolls. One more story about them, and my head might fall off like the doll's. It's too creepy....