story number...number..uhh...I forgot...

I forgot the number of story I was up to...but next chapter I will know, promise...unless I forget again...This is another one of LauraSweetCake's story.

========================================

So, she says that whenever Laura goes to sleep (everyday) she always feels that someone is watching her in the night. THE END

=======================================

VERY SHORT, HUH? WELL I DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION OF THIS STORY AND IT WAS THE ONLY ONE I HAD IN MIND TO POST TODAY. NEXT STORY WILL BE VERY LONG THOUGH, PROMISE. 

But, one thing that scares me is that:

How you can tell a spirit is near. Not too sure of the facts, but I've heard these from somewhere:

1) When the temperature goes down by ten degrees out of nowhere

2) When you feel you are being watched. Explanation: Why do we feel that one is near us and sense that an organism is somewhere around you, we know it. We have feelings and something that tells us someone or something is near. We feel different about the place. It could be the atmosphere too, that tells us this. No one wants to be alone (completely alone, that no other human beings are around. Just imagine a world with just you, no other living things, just you. Would you be happy? Maybe now yes, but later, I don't think so. You will start to feel lonely, and want someone to company you) and that is why we probably sense when someone is near. Also, it could be that we just could feel when another human is near by their breathing, we feel it. Something though tells us that one is near.

3) You might see them right away

4) when you might feel a cold air, perhaps, hovering on top of you. Or, you just feel and odd cold air in some pracitular room, you can even test this out. If are n a room, that is really cold in one area than the others (excluding the windows or door, any openings) and/ or feel odd in a place, then something is wrong.

these are just some ways. But I am really not sure if all are true ways to see if a ghost is near. I would not even try to find one. Too scared. And don't call me a scaredy cat, cuz I am sure you have some fears as well. Everyone is not perfect. It is only our beliefs that say we are perfect, but no, not really everyone is perfect. Anyways, idk why I went into that conversation, but Hope you enjoyed or learned something from this.

 Anyways, idk why I went into that conversation, but Hope you enjoyed or learned something from this

-whitey :)