Ch. 1... Old Friends

Chapter 1.... Old Friends

Star/ Bailey

I had just passed the sign that said "Welcome to Beacon Hills". I needed to get there as soon as possible or before dark witch ever came first. I pulled up to the house in my 2012 Silver Skyline. I took a deep breath knowing that I hadn't seen him in years and was wondering if he even still remembered me. I opened my door, closed it, and walked up to the house door and knocked on it. Melissa opened the door and looked up, she was surprised to see me "oh my god Bailey" she said pulling me into a hug I smiled and hugged her back.

"Please come in" she said opening the door more I walked in and looked around "this place hasn't changed" I said walking into the living room "can I get you anything" she said "um just a glass of water thanks". I sat down on the couch and looked around "so Bailey what's been new" "well actually I don't go by Bailey anymore I now go back Star". Melissa looked at me surprised "really" "ya I needed a change" she shook her head with a small smile "by the way where's Scott" I asked taking a sip of water.

"O Scott he is with Stiles you remember him right" I did a small laugh "yeah I remember him" she smiled "you've changed" she said "ya a little" I said "a little how about lot. I mean your hair is long, straight, and is brown with black in it and your outfit is different I mean the last time I saw you, you were the most tomboyish girl ever" I laughed. "Well I better get going" I said standing up "okay do you want me to tell Scott you're in town" I looked back "no I think I'll surprise him" I smiled and walked out and to my car.

The first thing I had to do was find a hotel and stay there maybe tonight I would go for a run in the woods; I found a hotel close by, grabbed my stuff, and checked in I got into my hotel room and got changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts with a sweatshirt. After I finished getting ready I walked outside and felt the cold air but it felt good I started to run into the woods it was nice I hadn't done this in so long; I had heard a noise and stopped.

It sounded like someone was running then a growl "hello" I said "is someone out there" no answer then I saw something in the dark and took a step forward. I saw these red eyes and started to run the other way I ran as fast as I could and kept looking back and seeing something run after me. Then just like that I tripped over a branch or something and rolled down what seemed like the top of the hill but it was a small roll until I hit my head on another branch. I stopped rolling and the last thing I saw was something or someone look at me.

Derek

I was walking around the woods looking around for Scott but he was a no show I was going to kill him and this time for real I wanted to. Then I heard a noise that pulled me out of my train of thought and it wasn't Scott I ran towards the noise and could smell something like another werewolf. When I peeked around a tree I saw a girl a human girl running and saw werewolf chasing her something in me told me to run after them; I ran after the werewolf and saw the girl fall while I reached the other werewolf.

I grabbed him by the neck and threw him away he looked up and bared his teeth and so did I, but for some strange reason he ran off. I was confused why did he run off I looked over and saw the girl laying there I jumped down and looked at her she had long, straight, black and brown hair. I could hear her heart and her breathing and knew she was alive then she started to come to so I quickly ram up a tree so she wouldn't see me but I could see her. She sat up and was rubbing her head I heard her say "what happened" and watched her as she looked around, stud up, and walked off.