Ch. 15.... Witches and Werewolf's

Chapter 15.... Witches and Werewolf's

Star

I stood there leaning against the wall just thinking while Derek got some water for me and handed it to me "hey you okay" I did a slight smile "you know you've asked me that about four times already". "Well one of those times you said you didn't know" he made a point there.

He started to pick up a little bit while I just stared out the window thinking about things "ya I guess" I said answering him. Derek's phone went off "hello" he said answering it I looked over at him while he talked for about 2 minutes then got off "that was Scott, hes fine but he wants us to go over there and talk". I sighed "we don't have to" he said to me "no its fine, just don't tell them at least not yet" I said to him. He shook his head okay and we walked out the doors and to his car, we we had to go to the woods because that's where everyone wanted to meet up at. We arrived at the woods and parked the car in front of everyone else.

Scott, Allison, Stiles, and us were all there and we got out of the car and leaned against the front of it. "Whats up" I said waiting for someone to talk "we found Deucalion" Stiles said "what" Derek and I both said at the same time "ya we did but there's a problem" Alison said to us.

"What" I asked "we have a camping trip that we have to go to for our school" "what" I said shocked. "But we have help" Scott quick added "who" Derek asked and Aiden and Ethan walked out of the woods "no, no, are you crazy" Derek said "I agree what were you thinking" I said to them. "They can help us" Allison said "what, 5 minutes ago they were trying to kill us now you want them to work with us" I said. "Yes they know where Deucalion is, they've agreed to help us" Scott said to me "Aiden is coming with us and Ethan has agreed to help you two out with finding Deucalion".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing "are you that screwed in the head" I said and looked at Derek who was silent. "I don't believe this" I said "you believe them" I said to Derek "they could help us" Derek said to me "why would you think of helping werewolf's" I said. I looked at Scott "I don't mean like that" I said "no I know what you mean" Scott said "I don't believe this" I said. I started to walk away "Bailey" Derek said "no, you want to join them fine by me, I just hope you know what you're getting into" I said and started to walk away from them.

I walked back to Derek's and started to pack my things, then Derek walked in "what are you doing" he asked me. "I'm leaving" I said "what, no your not" "yes I am Derek, you can't tell me what to do" I said still packing "Bailey please don't" "Derek just don't, I'm done, I'm going home, you and everyone else can do this but me I'm not".

I sighed "goodbye Derek" I said before grabbing my bag and leaving; I rented a car and drove back home. I arrived home, set my bags and keys down on the table, and sighed mad at myself for everything, even a long ride didn't fix anything. "Hello Bailey" I heard someone say and turned around to see Caitlin "Caitlin what are you doing here" I said. "You know hitting me on the head really hurt, but I will admit trying to knock my memory out was very good, I will give you points for that".

"What are you" I asked "oh Bailey you still don't get it do you" "get what" I asked bending down to grab a gun "I wouldn't do that if I were you" she said. "What are you" I asked standing up she smiled "Bailey, I'm a witch" she said with a smile. "A what" I asked surprised "I've been a witch for as long as I can remember" "what do you want" I asked. She nodded her head and two guys walked out holding Derek in there hands "Derek" I said. "Looks like you got a follower" she said to me as I started to walk to Derek "nope, I wouldn't do that" I stopped and turned to face her.

"I want to know how to turn into a werewolf" she said "what are you serious" I said "as serious as good be". I looked over and saw my sword that I had kept for years, then looked at Derek, then knew what I had to do "so what you want more power or something" I asked. "Tell me how it works or I will kill him" Caitlin said to me and I looked at Caitlin "go ahead" I said "you don't think I'll do it" she said to me. I just stared at her "fine" she said and nodded to one of the guys and he stabbed Derek in the stomach I gasped for a second then remembered. Werewolf's heal.

I looked at Caitlin "see nothing" I said "in fact you can't do anything to me" I said and nodded my head to Derek. He kicked the sword and I quickly turned and grabbed it then pointed it at Caitlin. "If anything happens to me you killed him" she said to the guys "you won't kill me were friends" she said "we were friends" I added and I went to stab her but she quick moved. "Don't you want to know who your father is" she said to me and I quick froze "what do you mean" "yes I do know who your father is and I will tell you everything you want to know if you tell me how to turn into a werewolf".

"No way you tell me who my father is first and I will" "and what makes you think I'll tell you" she said with a smile. I was silent as she did a small laugh "fine" "your father is Tony but you know him as none other but.... Deucalion".