Ch. 14.... Love Connect

Chapter 14.... Love Connect 

Star

"Okay" Derek looked at me "do you want to spend the night at my place" I did a small smile "sure" we stood up "let us know if anything changes" Derek said as we walked outside. "Hey I grabbed these things" Derek said opening the trunk and there sat my three bags. "Thank you so much I can't tell you how much this means to me" I said to him with a smile. "Sure thing" he said and we got in the car and drove to Derek place, it was mostly silent the entire time we drove and I couldn't be happier to get out of a car and to an actually home.

I walked inside Derek house as Derek sat my things done next to the couch while I just walked around and looked around. "Are you hungry" "no not anymore" I said a little upset "what's wrong" Derek asked me walking up to me "its my fault Derek, Scott's hurt because of me". "No, don't say that its not your fault, you were trying to help and it just didn't work" Derek said grabbing my shoulders and turning me around "Derek you don't have to play the nice guy card with me" I said. "I'm not playing" I was silent "Bailey I'm sorry about everything that's happened, and I need you to know something" Derek said "no don't say it" I said backing up "I have too". I knew what he was talking about "Bailey I've never felt this way about someone, I mean I guess at one point I did but now".

He paused for a second then sighed "Bailey, I love you, I love you more then anything in the world and I can't help but want to protect you". I stood there feeling like I stopped breathing "you are my everything now" it was silent for a few seconds then I sighed. "Derek listen to me, me and you it won't work out, we could try and try but it won't and I think you know that but are trying to fight it. Derek it won't work, I'm sorry" he sighed and looked at the ground for a second then back at me the next thing I knew he kissed me.

His kiss was warm and sweet, I had never kiss a guy before and was happy he was my first. We polled away "that doesn't mean we can't try" Derek whispered to me as I looked into his eyes that seemed to turn blue and I smiled. Every time a Alpha was truly in love his eyes would turn a blue at times. I kissed him back not caring what my mother would say to me if she was hear or what anyone thought. I loved Derek and I knew I always would.

I woke up and looked over to see Derek sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the ground probably in a deep thought and I smiled. He must have heard me wake up and slightly looked over as I sat up and put my chin on his shoulder giving him a small kiss on his shoulder. "What are you thinking about" I asked almost a whisper "just things" Derek said and I lifted my chin and looked at him. "What kind of things" I asked he looked at me and smiled "you", I smiled as he kissed me and I smiled threw his kiss.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up and closing the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and thought for a second then took a deep breath, ran some cold water, splashing it on my face, and dried my face, as I put the towel down I looked in the mirror and saw a ghostly, woman, figure and recognized who it was. "Mom" I said surprised and froze "you lied to us, your family, you swore you would always and forever hunt werewolf's. Now you're sleeping with one" I stood there still frozen "you shall never be called part of this family, you should be punished" as she said that she charged for me I quickly ducked and backed up hitting the wall.

Derek must have heard me and walked in in wolf form and growled at my mother and my mother flew out the window and I slide on the wall sitting on the ground not believing what just happened. "Bailey are you okay" Derek said bending down I just looked forward for a second then looked at him "I don't know" I said feeling scared for one of the first times of my life.