Ch. 6.... Good Girls Go Bad Quick

Chapter 6.... Good Girls Go Bad Quick

Star

Scott had brought me to the same house that I had ran into when I was running in the woods he also called Stiles and Alison up to meet us there. "Derek we have a problem" Scott said when everybody was hear "what's new" Derek said Scott looked at me "I'm a hunter I've been a hunter for a while now". Everybody looked at me surprised "wait your what" Stiles asked "told you she was" Derek said and Scott looked at him. "You knew" "I had a hunch" Derek said they all walked off some place to talk to I just stood there waiting for them to come back.

After a couple of minutes they walked back over to me "okay you should know that Allison is also a hunter and Derek is a alpha". I looked at them for a second "okay" Derek looked at me for a second "okay that's it" Stiles said "ya that's it" I said not understanding why they were so shocked by my okay.

"What do you use" Allison asked me "mostly guns and knifes and on occasion bow and arrow you" I asked. "Mostly bow and arrow" "how good are you with a gun" Derek asked I sighed and pulled out the gun from my pocket. I opened the door, stood there in the doorway looking at all of them, then shoot the gun; it hit the tree I was aiming for "that good" I said and put the gun back in my pocket and closed the door.

Everybody looked at me surprised except for Derek who just studied me for a second "you guys get to fill her in I have a few things to take care of". Derek walked back upstairs "what's wrong with him" "that's Derek's" Stiles said and we all walked out of the house. "Hey is there any chance you can help me shoot a gun like that" Allison asked me "only if you help me how to use a bow and arrow" I smiled. Scott hadn't said anything to me yet, I think he was mad at me for not telling him.

Allison and I decided to wait until tomorrow to train because I had to know if Scott was mad at me a fix it. I walked back to my car and had forgotten that I my car didn't work and my phone was dead "uuuggg" I said to myself. "Need help" I stranger's voice said behind me and I quickly turned around it was Derek "ya car wont work" I said and he walked over to look at it. "So you're a Alpha" I said leaning against my car "you sound surprised" Derek said still looking at my car.

"No not really" he stood up and looked at me "so you're a hunter" he said and I smiled looking at the ground for a second "ya". All of a sudden Derek pinned me up against the tree "you leave here and don't come back" he said mad. "Why so you can go back to killing people" Derek looked at me confused "what are you talking about. I pushed a knife threw his rib cage and he finally released backing up a bit I bent down to him as he fell to the ground "don't worry these won't kill you but they hurt like hell".

He just looked at me "I'm not going to kill you yet but believe me when I'm done with you you'll wish you were dead". I stood up and walked back to my car luckily he wasn't all bad he did fix my car. I drove back to the hotel and started to read my moms journal again. I wasn't leaving just yet I had to do a few things before I left and the main one was kill my mother's killer.