Ch. 11.... Now What?

Chapter 11.... Now What?

Derek

I woke up and quick came up out of the water as everyone walked back in "Derek" Scott said with a smile. "I remember now" I said and quick got out of the water wrapping a towel around me I looked around "wheres Bailey" "she still hasn't woken up yet" Dr. Deaton said. I looked at the tub that was still full of water and Bailey in it I walked over "she should wake up soon" Dr, Deaton said.

Bailey

I looked around and found myself back at the school it was dark and there wasn't anyone around. I walked in the hallways and looked around, nothing, I couldn't see anyone until I heard a noise coming from down the hallway towards the entrance and looked over. I saw my moms killer fighting my mom, I watched the fight and saw him kill my mother. I saw my mom fall to the ground dead then I woke up. I quickly got out of the water and looked around to see everyone staring at me.

"I remember" I said getting out of the water and Dr. Deaton wrapped a blanket around me. I looked around "wheres Derek" I asked "her outside, what did you see" Scott asked "just a memory, that's all" I said keeping the towel around me; luckily I brought some extra close with me and changed. "How long was I out" I asked Stiles as he sighed "you two were out for almost four hours". "What" I said shocked I couldn't believe we were out that long "Derek's" I started to ask "still outside" I shook my head and started for the door "Bailey" Stiles said and I turned around.

"I know, what happen" I looked at him for a second "I won't tell anyone if you don't want me too". I looked at the ground for a second then looked at him "thanks Stiles" and walked outside. I saw Derek leaning against the railing and smiled. I stood there and leaned against the railing next to Derek. "So you and me" Derek said a little surprised and I laughed "can't believe it either, part of me feels like I've known ever since I came to this town and now that I know. Wow" I laughed.

Derek looked at me "listen no matter what happens I will protect you Star and I will help you. After all you are my first love" he smirked and I just looked at him a little surprised "and you mine" I stood up straight and started to walk back inside "oh and by the way" I said. "Its Bailey" I smiled and walked inside.