Ch. 10.... Remembering

Chapter 10....  Remembering

Star

I opened my eyes and looked around I was in the woods and it was dark, I looked down and I was still wearing the same thing black tank top, shorts, and no shoes, with my hair still up into a ponytail. I heard a noise and quick turned around to see Derek "Derek" I said with a small sigh of relief "where are we" I asked him as he walked up to me. "It looks like the woods close to the school" Derek said "I think this is the way towards the school" he pointed forward and we both walked over there.

When we pushed back these leaves it appeared light out and we were standing in the school hallway. "Why are we hear" I asked "maybe we're suppose to find us" Derek said and we both stood there and looked around "or maybe they found us" I said looking over and saw me as a kid. "There I am" Derek said and looked over in the opposite direction we both stood there and watch as Derek was walking towards me and I was walking with my friends. We accidentally bumped into each other and we both looked at each other then turned back around.

"I remember that I was talking with my friends and we bumped into each other and it felt different" I said. "I remember this too I know where we have to go next" Derek said and I followed him as we left the school and found ourselves on the side walk. "There we are" Derek said pointing to a kid that looked like me and then we saw Derek walking towards me. We followed them and listened in.

Little Derek and Bailey

"Hey Bailey right"this kid walked up to me asking I looked up "um ya who are you" I asked "oh sorry, Derek" he held out his hand. I shacked it "hi" I said with a smile "so why are you walking out here by your self its dangerous" Derek said walking with me. "Well maybe I like danger" I said with a smirk "really, were you heading" "home" I said "mind if I walk you there" Derek asked. I stopped and looked at him "is this some kind of way you ask girls out" he smiled and laughed.

"You caught me" Derek said with a smile and we both laughed "well this is where I stop" I said as we came to my house. "Thanks for walking me home" I said "no problem" Derek said with a smile "night" "night" I said with a smile and walked into my house.

Bailey

Derek started to walk away fallowing himself "where are you going" "maybe if we follow ourselves we can get some more information". I sighed and walked into my old house and looked around. I walked into the kitchen and saw my self walk into my moms old studies and saw my mom "mom" I said to myself. I saw my mom open and old book and then it all came back to me, all the memories, and everything I knew who killed my mother.

Derek

I followed myself and and ran into Peter "hey so I saw you with that girl" Peter said "ya so what". "So, I heard your heart beating faster you like her don't you" Peter said hitting little mes arm "maybe, I don't know I mean she is just different, I mean she's not a werewolf like us but shes just different" I said with a smile. Then I remembered everything and I knew what I had forgotten. I loved Bailey!