Part 1

Attached is Dr. Daniel Ginnali

Emily Andersons Pov 

"Hey Emily... Have you heard hot news?" Amber grip my arm when I passing her. She is my childhood friends. We played, entered the same school even studied as nurse and now working together in New York Hospital. My passion to be a nurse born when we are played doctor and nurse. She is like my sister, considering I only daughter in my family.

My family... its only Mommy, Daddy and me. Daddy always busy with his jobs. Mommy always busy with her society. And me, I only have Jolie who babysit me and accompany me when I haven't friends. But she has quit from her jobs since she has build her own family when I was in Junior School. Home for me it's like a jail. But now I have my own live, standing and struggling alone for my own lived. I can showed to them that I can live with out their money.

I shocked my head and keep walked to the room for all Nurse can take a rest. "No.. What is it?"

"Dr. Daniel. He has long argument with Nurse Maria." I frowned.

"So..."

"So... what is your decision? Will you accept it or not?" I become confused.

"About what?" She pulled me to the empty aisle.

"Look, You really don't know do you?" I shocked my head again. "Nurse Maria assigned you to be a private nurse. Dr. Daniel angry when he know that. But she can't do anything because our chairman already agree."

Since I work in this hospital it's become a general secret that Daniel liked me. He show his care to me, although he was kind to me but I have not chemistry again beside him. I didn't want give him any chance too.

"What? Nurse Maria haven't told me but why this issue already spread among you?"

"We don't know until your Prince Charming scold her." She deliberately emphasized when she said Prince Charming for mocking me.

"It's horrible. He shouldn't have done that. You was right. Its my decision want to accept it or not. This has not they problem. Nurse Maria should consult with me first before she assigned me."

"I have to go." Amber suddenly whispered me.

"Wait.. we haven't done yet." She already went. I turned my body to walked back, but Daniel standing beside me. This is the reason Amber run away from me. "Dr. Daniel..." I nodded and keep walked. But he catch my arm.

"So you know that?" I didn't answer him. "What is your decision?"

"I don't know. Let me talked to Nurse Maria to know my new job." I didn't like if he act possessive to me. When I want to walked away he pulled me again and I was trap between his body and the wall behind me.

"Please don't accept that."

"Why not? Its will be good for my carrier." I said defiantly.

"I know you are good in your job but this hospital needed you more than that patient. And I need to see you everyday."

"Dr. Daniel. Thank you for your attention but sorry I must disappointed you. I think I will accept it." I hold his hand just to get release his grip on my arm. "I'm sorry. I have jobs to do." And I walked to Nurse Maria's cabin.

Now he has made me uncomfortable to work in this hospital. Better I accept it and give some distance from him also find new environment will freshen up my bored.

"Excuse me..." My greeting surprisingly Nurse Maria.

"Oh Emily come in.. I was about to see you. Sit...." I nodded. She gave me a file. Its assignment latter as personal nurse attached with medical report of patient. Christian Cole.  "You must have heard, I have assign you there as personal nurse. I thought only you can do this." I read the medical of Christian. "He got car accident few months ago. We have send him few nurse but he has send them all home in few day. Even last nurse just come in the morning and has to going back that afternoon."