Part 8 (Mature Content)

Warning

This part deals with mature subject matter. Readers discretion is advised.

Regards,
AlShReRo

Christian Cole Pov

Few hour passed she hasn't coming back, I took a bath and clean my self until..

"Chris... are you in there?" I haven't answer it but she already come in to the bathroom. "Sorry disturb.. I want to pee. Aghhhh..."

"Bad habit. Not a good for you suddenly come in when there was someone showered. Don't you ashamed see me naked like this?"

"You are in bath tube. I can't see you." she standing. I can see her's. I looked into another direction. I forgot she didn't know my condition. She come closer. "Do you need help?"

"What? No. I can do it by my self."

"Hmmm. okay... " She turn over and start open her shirt. Shit. Is this what she do around me when I can't see? Don't she has shame open her clothes in front stranger man?  "Why you still here?"

"I want to take shower too. I'm sweating."

"But I haven't done yet."

"So why, you're there and I'm here."

"I'm not okay with that." She laughed. "Have your parents told you is dangerous to get shower with other man except your boyfriend I mean..?" she laughed more.

"You like old man you know that? If you can see me, then it will be not okay. wait..." She come closer to me tiptoeing with only towel hanging on her shoulder. But I can see her full naked. Shit.. Her body is perfect. She tried to poke her finger into my eyes. My fortune, I used played it when I kids so I will not blink.

"Emily... Are you still there?" She standing slowly and walked away still in tiptoeing. She standing at the shower again before answer me. I closed my eyes, don't want to see her. I can die yearning her. I never thought all the time she helped me showered will be different than before.

Although this is not the first time she showered in front of me, still I can't handle it now. I never thought how when she showered last time. But now, now is different. If I didn't tell her my condition, She will think I have used my condition to fools her.

"Nothing... How long you have in there?"

"I don't know, maybe more than half an hour."

"I saw your skin already started to twitch, don't you feel cold?"

"How can I moved out when you where there?"

"I pretend not to see you."

"Ohh. I know, You want to see my little brother, don't you?" I teased her.

"Me see yours? How can you know that? I think you are the mind reader now." She challenge me.

"If that's what you want."

"What?" I standing and wipe my body. "Chris.. Now you don't have ashamed." I walked holding on the wall. She closed her eyes while taking her shower.